Chapter 29

Seeing the swift eagle coming with stride like a meteor, Yun Mu was a little surprised, because she could see the feeling of pity in the eyes of the eagle, and this recognition made Yun Mu a little surprised.

"What's the matter? Is it really hurt?" Seeing that Yun Mu didn't respond, Su Ying just stared at herself blankly, worrying even more.

"Ah? No... it's okay... I didn't go in. The one who was recruited was the lichen." Yun Mu touched her nose, feeling a little hot on her face, and quickly threw off this thought. How could she have this feeling, take a deep breath Calm down his emotions and smile.

"Is that so?" Shuying's gaze fell to the disgusting room, his brows frowned under the mask, and his hands were not subconsciously placed on Yun Mu's shoulders to look up and down.

"Well, don't worry. Probably, Liliu was the first one to hit, and then everyone didn't go in again." Yun Mu said helplessly.

"Yeah." The eagle's voice was a little low, and her icy eyes rolled around in the room like an eagle. The smell and the filthy blood on the floor remained unchanged. The thing that touched her the most was the one written on the wall. With the four characters, his fists were instantly squeezed, and there was a crackling sound, which shows how hard it was.

"Calm down, not just a few words that are not painful or itchy, there is no need to be like that." Yun Mu looked at the height of Shuying, but couldn't take the other's head, and it didn't seem appropriate to shoot others' heads by herself, and she was not her daughter. After thinking about it, he patted the other party's back and motioned to the other party to calm down.

The interaction between the two was a little weird in Luo Ling's eyes. She looked at this and then again. Is it her illusion? The two of them really get along the better together. Yun Mu used to talk so well, and...

Luo Ling's gaze fell on Yun Mu's shoulders, where the eagle's hands were still there. If Yun Mu had exploded long ago, would it be true that this is a long-term love?

"Yun Mu!"

"Sister Yun."

But after a while, Feng Cen and Lin Mi rushed over. They looked ugly when they saw the appearance in the dressing room.

"This is that..." Lin Mi didn't say anything in the end, but bit her lips tightly, as if she wanted to probe the whole situation inside, but Yun Mu was helplessly pulled back.

"Hello, Lin Mi, don't go there, it's still dripping on it, don't get caught like Biancaulis."

"Woo... Sister Yun, this... this is too much!" Lin Mi nodded looking at Yun Mu, bit her lip and pointed at the tragedy in the room, and said angrily.

"Is it... Is it..."

Before Lin Mi finished speaking, Yun Mu's index finger tapped her slightly opened mouth, which prevented her from speaking.

"Little friend Lin Mi, you have to know that the misfortune comes out of your mouth. I'll take care of this. Don't join in and don't worry about your agent." Yun Mu said, facing the person standing not far from Lin Mi Wang Danyan nodded.

"I..." Lin Mi looked at Wang Danyan behind her, then looked at Yun Mu, biting her lip and looking quite tangled.

"Okay, don't you think it's okay? Good, go back and change clothes first." Yun Mu touched Lin Mi's head. She knew that Lin Mi and the other party were not in line with each other. If she walked too close to herself, she would become The goal is not good. I gently push the person into Wang Danyan’s arms with my hand.

The two looked at each other and nodded, Yun Mu could see a little apologize in Wang Danyan's eyes, but she didn't care, she was not afraid of it, and people came to her, and being famous is the most basic thing in life. She I don't want Lin Mi to be pulled in.