Chapter 14

The three of them got into Yunmu’s nanny car like this. The appearance of the nanny car is very good. It is definitely the kind that cannot be found outside, but it is luxurious inside.

There are three reclining soft chairs, a small coffee table, refrigerator, magazines, vanity case, etc. All are well equipped.

Yun Mu naturally sat in the position she had been sitting on, and the eagle's movements were so fast, a pair of big long legs were so sideways to dry the big white rabbit, which was about to go down, and sat beside Yun Mu.

Tong Qianli's eyes widened suddenly, and she was about to scream with a grin, but was blocked by a look in the eyes of the eagle, and could only growl inwardly. That was her position! This bastard!

In desperation, Luo Ling picked up the young lily, and there were only three places in the car, so she could only hold the young lily and sit.

Rubbing the soft body of the young lily, Luo Ling felt inexplicably that it seemed good to have a swarthy eagle, at least the young lily would not always be entangled with Yun Mu.

Of course Luo Ling would not stupidly say this idea, holding the young lily, nodded slightly towards the eagle, and then sat down.

Yun Mu didn’t want to worry about the "fighting in secret" beside her. Her attention was focused on the script in her hand.

Knocking, at this moment a soft sound attracted Yun Mu's attention. It turned out that Moying gave a can of juice and came to Yun Mu's side.

Looking at the juice that he quite likes, Yun Mu thought about not having trouble with the food, so he reached out and took it.

"...Ah, thank you..."

Ye Ying shook his head, opened it for Yun Mu with a click, and handed it to Yun Mu. This inadvertent and thoughtful act made Yun Mu froze for a moment before he took it, took a sip, and watched Ye Ying continue to bend over and watch. That small refrigerator,

There are not many things in the small refrigerator, except for a few cans of drinks, there are a few small cakes, which are prepared for Yun Mu when he has no time to eat or is hungry.

Suiying looked quite tangled, and finally took the same juice as Yun Mu, clicked, and opened it.

Yun Mu's gaze kept turning around the eagle's movements. She wondered if the eagle would take off the mask if she wanted to drink.

To be honest, she was quite curious about the appearance of the eagle. With the movements of the eagle, Yun Mu's heartbeat also accelerated, and even stopped drinking the juice, and she saw the eagle's hand moving to the mask. Touch,

Brush... a small piece of the mask disappeared, only the part of the mouth was exposed,

Yun Mu:? ? ! ! !

When does the mask still have such high-end features, why doesn't she know?

For a moment when Yun Mu was stunned, he saw Ye Ying turned his head and looked at her, seeming a little confused, but he quickly reacted, Yun Mu could see a little mischievous look from his eyes and slightly hooked lips, and he couldn't help but a little bit. Speechless.

Feeling irritated, Yun Mu brushed his hair, leaned back on the chair, and flipped through the script lazily. At the same time, he muttered in his heart if he didn't read it, he wouldn't read it. Are you still going to heaven, no matter how beautiful it is with me?

But... the smooth and white chin, and the micro-pink lips, it seems that this swarthy eagle looks absolutely good, it is mysterious and uncomfortable.

In this way, in Yun Mu’s secretive thoughts, a group of people came to the crew, and they were met by Director Peng and others, who are more important in the theater.