Chapter 47

"Yun Mu... Yun Mu... wake up...,"

"... Hmm..." Yun Mu twisted his lower body, realizing that he didn't seem to be lying on a soft bed, and moved a little uncomfortably. The call in her ear made her frown slightly, and finally she could only open her eyes. Sleepy eyes,

"Are you awake?" Lu Fengxu's voice sounded clearly in his ears, making Yun Mu instantly widen his eyes and looked around.

The original wall disappeared. They were on the familiar slime at this time, and they were still wrapped in sheets, being seated in the posture of a princess by Lu Fengxu.

"What's going on?" Yun Mu squirmed and broke free from Lu Fengxu's arms, eh? Is there something underneath?

Lowering your head, different from the feeling that the dark body is not bottomed, they still seem to be yesterday’s bed below them, but they have been submerged by slimes, and the wall that should have been locked disappeared somehow. ,

Fortunately, the floor is still there, otherwise Yun Mu doesn't think he knows when he died.

"When did you get up?" Yun Mu drew his hair, thought about it and started folding the quilt, and asked.

"When it was flooded." Lu Feng pointed at the slime and said softly.

"Huh? It flooded all of a sudden, right?" Yun Mu rubbed the slime on the bed, probably as high as a finger, and then looked at the slime outside, actually parallel to them.

Yun Mu didn't quite understand whether the floor here dropped and let the slime flow in or the slime outside rose.

"It should be our descending and then rising. The slime spilled in from the middle, and after balancing with the outside, the wall disappeared." Lu Fengxu told Yun Mu what he saw with his own eyes.

"Ah... this way..." Yun Mu smiled dryly. According to Lu Fengxu's words, she didn't know when Lu Fengxu got up and how long she had been holding herself, but the slime poured into the room to make people unable to The gap, the amount should not be much...

The soldiers are really hard, and can't sleep even if there is any wind or grass, Yun Mu cast a sympathetic look at Lu Fengxu.

"Are you feeling well?" Lu Fengxu asked worriedly.

"No, no." Yun Mu quickly waved his hand.

"By the way, can the toilet still be used?" Looking at the toilet that hasn't disappeared, but there are thick slimes on the floor, I don't know if the toilet is flooded...

Alas! Wait, this won't be mixed with toilet water!

"Ah, I opened the slime grid in the bathtub." Lu Fengxu nodded and said.

Use the bathtub... to open...? Yun Mu stepped on the slime dubiously and staggered into the toilet. As a result, he saw that the small single bathtub that was supposed to be in the bathroom was violently torn down, and it was inserted into the ground abruptly. Blocked the slime offensive,

And that area is just right for one person to use the toilet, but...

Is it correct for you to demolish the house like this? Yun Mu was thankful that they hadn't brought the bracelet to live broadcast yet, otherwise they wouldn't know how to clean up.

"What's the matter? Don't worry, I won't take a peek. I will guard the door for you outside." Lu Fengxu said when Yun Mu didn't continue to walk in, and moved a few steps outwards, indicating that he would never peek. the meaning of.