Chapter 60

Rumble... Deafening footsteps keep coming from behind, and there is a tendency to get closer and closer,

"Hey, cough cough... do you feel they are following us?"

"It's getting closer and closer, what's going on? The crowd is running rampant?"

"Look at what you are doing later, you might as well run away!"

"Damn it." Lu Fengxu leaped vigorously, holding the trunk in one hand, and taking out the binoculars to look into the distance. There were three main disturbances. From the naked eye, there were a few small black spots in front of these beasts, which should be a small flight. The machine, underneath is... meat?

What does this mean? It is artificially attracted! Sure enough, after Lu Fengxu pressed the button in his hand, looking at the pattern shown on it, he jumped off the tree.

"Attention everyone, carrying the omega on our back, we must advance as fast as possible. After about 20 kilometers, we will rendezvous with the army." After speaking, he said to Yun Mu.

"It's rude." He carried the person behind him.

Feng Cen, who was a step late, could only snorted coldly and carried Lin Mi on his back. Now there is no difference between liking and disliking.

Although the speed of the few people was fast, they turned left and right, which greatly slowed the speed of advancement. Lu Fengxu also had to pay attention to whether the alphas behind him were keeping up. At her speed, it was very likely that they would be thrown away.

But because of this, you can see the beasts approaching behind, with the gravel branches and leaves flying behind, Yun Mu slightly narrowed his eyes and patted Lu Fengxu on the shoulder.

"Give me your gun." Yun Mu put his arm around Lu Fengxu's neck and said softly.

"Do you know how to use it?" Lu Fengxu quickly jumped with Yun Mu, asking like this, but he quickly reached his waist and handed the laser gun to Yun Mu.

"If you don't know it, you will learn it." Yun Mu glanced at the gun, tilted his head slightly, and touched a shot behind him. A blue light instantly shot away at a speed almost invisible to the naked eye.

"Wow!"

Accompanied by the screams, the herd of animals was instantly penetrated through a hole the size of a basketball. Although it was overwhelmed by the herd of animals behind, the power was not small.

"Well, the power is greater than expected." Yun Mu couldn't see the thick muzzle of his wrist. There was neither smoke nor post-work as seen in previous movies. It was really easy to use.

And there are so many targets in the back, there is no need to aim at all, by the way, random hits are all possible.

"This is specially made, with solid energy, longer range, and greater lethality." Lu Fengxu said softly.

Uh...isn't special guns illegal? Yun Mu sighed, knowing that it's still live broadcast now, wouldn't it be a problem if you say it indifferently?

At the beginning, Yun Mu pretended not to know what Lu Fengxu was talking about. She continued to aim backwards. The gun was specifically aimed at the most massive species. If one fell, the one behind her might not be able to run over directly. Of course, she was still caught in the end. Squeezed or shredded, but still added a lot of time,

Seeing Yun Mu like this, Lin Mi reluctantly picked up the gun even though her hands were shaking. She seemed afraid to look at things that were too bloody. She just closed her eyes and just hit her.