Chapter 64

After Yun Mu’s estrus period was completely over, five days had passed. Seeing that Yun Mu’s condition had stabilized, Lu Fengxu brought Yun Mu and the army together.

Upon hearing Yun Mu's return, Lin Mi ran out of the tent and ran towards Yun Mu.

"Sister Yun, are you okay!"

"Well, it's all right." Yun Mu touched Lin Mi's head softly.

"...Sister Yun..." Lin Mi's nose sniffed Yun Mu's body, a little surprised that there was no smell of other pheromones on her body? !

The major general didn’t mark Sister Yun. Wasn’t that a great opportunity before? The major general is really stupid.

"Don't think about it." Looking at Lin Mi staring at herself and looking at Lu Fengxu, her eyes were filled with doubts and sighs, and she flicked Lin Mi's forehead unhappily.

When I raised my head, I realized that most of the soldiers looked at themselves with gossip and serious expression on Lu Fengxu, who was discussing matters with his adjutant.

Yun Mu: ...what about the seriousness of a good soldier? How come they look like gossips one by one! She suspected that if Lu Fengxu were not here, she might be overwhelmed by these gossip spirits!

"Hey, sister Yun, come to me. There are really few omegas in the army. Everyone lives together." Lin Mi took Yun Mu to the center of the tent, introducing the situation here.

"What's going on with that?" Yun Mu asked with some confusion as he looked at the backs, feet and limbs of many soldiers with something like iron.

Lin Mi looked at Yun Mu complicatedly, and then whispered.

"It seems that the major general ordered it, because sister Yun, you...many people are crazy. I heard that it is so easily affected by pheromones and not enough exercise, so it is a punishment..."

Yun Mu: Uh... I seem to have harmed these people miserably.

"By the way, where's Gu Miller? Why didn't you see her?" Thinking that he was in estrus, it was probably the other party's hands and feet, Yun Mu subconsciously looked for the figure of the culprit, knowing he was okay, and hiding in the tent did not dare to come out.

When Lin Mi heard the name Gumi'er, she just snorted, and she didn't know if she was mocking or disdain.

"It's not all Yun Mu's fault that affects the army, no, it should be said that Sister Yun is not wrong at all." Lin Mi whispered into Yun Mu's ear.

"After all the troops were assembled, Gumi'er was arrested. I heard from the omega sisters that she seemed to be in collusion with the star thief. She gave the special medicine for sister Yun to estrus. The evidence seems to have taken a bath before us. A small glass bottle was found in the small lake with Gumi's fingerprints on it. The person is now under house arrest."

Lu Fengxu's movements were so fast that he just caught people? The army just grabs people like this, are you afraid of accidents? Yun Mu was stunned, and Lin Mi seemed to see Yun Mu's doubts, and continued,

"Sister Yun, don’t forget that we were all wearing live-streaming bracelets at the time. We have evidence of all the small movements, and... It’s said that the interface is very fierce, probably because of pressure. Catch the person, and later obtain evidence, it is indeed related to her, huh, deserve it." After that, Lin Mi still waved her small fist to express her dissatisfaction with Gumi'er.

"Interface..." Yun Mu lightly stroked her forehead. She was already prepared for what the interface would be like, but listening to Lin Mi, she felt that it must be more serious than she thought, and she didn't know her and Lu Fengxu. What will happen to the two of them during the missing period.