Chapter 50

Waiting for everyone to come to the hall to gather themselves is an hour later,

001 saw that everyone was here before walking forward,

"Then let's start the second activity now." As he said, 001 raised his hand, and a huge light curtain stood in the air with eight photos on it. It was the eight people present.

"What is this going to do?" an alpha asked.

"First of all, we must first group, two by two to carry out the activity." The 001 hand was on the light curtain, and the eight photos instantly moved, like shuffled cards, staggered in the air, and finally stopped, watching the result 001 light. Took a picture,

"Well, this is the result of the grouping, please sit together in pairs."

Her partner... Yun Mu felt that the chair cushions next to him sank slightly and turned his head. Lu Fengxu's face appeared in front of him, and those eyes seemed to express happiness to him, and they showed light like joy. Let Yun Mu look away subconsciously, this person is really...

Look at the side, Lin Mi and Fengcen, Gumi and an alpha, and the remaining two alphas.

Yun Mu glanced at Gu Mi'er and saw that the other party rarely jumped up to protest. She thought Gu Mi'er would rise up and say that this group was cheating, but...

Looking at Lu Fengxu, I don’t know if it is an illusion. I always feel that in this show, I have a special relationship with Lu Fengxu. The first activity is together, and this activity is in the same group.

"Okay, since we are divided into groups, then everyone will go to your location, and the task will be told to you there." 001 tapped the back of his hand and the door opened with a click.

"Uh...no other information?"

"You know when you reach your destination."

"Should we leave like this?"

"Yes."

"Will you come back?"

"meeting."

After some people’s unwilling question and answer, they still didn’t get any clues from 001, so they could only walk out obediently, and got on the four suspended vehicles prepared outside. The vehicles quickly started and headed in four completely different directions. Fast forward.

叽...The distance does not seem to be far, turn left and right, and you will arrive at once.

"This is an amusement park?" Yun Mu looked a little surprised at the place where many adults and children entered and exited together. Did StarCraft also have an amusement park? She thought the entertainment here was all in the cloud world, she couldn't help muttering to herself,

"What are you doing here..."

"Well, everyone, you have almost reached your destination." Suddenly a light curtain appeared, revealing 001's face.

"Next time, please don't show up suddenly, okay?" Yun Mu brushed his hair, with a little dissatisfaction in his tone. This program group really likes to be scary.

"I'm sorry, I will pay attention next time." 001 nodded towards Yun Mu before continuing.

"Then, let's explain what we are going to do now. It's actually very simple. The two can't act separately. Let's go play together!" After speaking, the window disappeared with a beep.

? ? ? Hello, what is it? You just left?

"Ah, I forgot to say that all your consumption is free. Of course, you can't buy too much. As long as you can take it with you locally, please feel free to do it yourself. I wish you all a good day." 001 The flash disappeared again.