Chapter 18

Suddenly shocked by the sudden door slamming, Yunlan, who was searching for snacks in the snack cabinet, was frightened. She saw Yun Mu, whose face changed slightly, panting against the door, her face was slightly stunned. Once I saw this expression on Mommy’s face,

"Ha...ha..." Yun Mu panted, and a little cold sweat leaked from his forehead. The plump peaches shook up and down with this man's movements. I don't know how many people were crazy about this seductive scene, but Yun Mu can ignore these,

The memories of deliberately suppressing a few years are pouring out, yes, she wears books, this is the world in the books, the past few years have been too free!

The mixed thoughts in the brain gradually transformed into the faces of people outside the door,

Why is she here! The villain in Yun Mu's heart hugged his head and roared.

When his thoughts floated back to the moment he had just worn the book, the face of the person lying beside him coincided with the face of the person outside, why could Yun Mu be so sure? Looking at Yunlan's face, it is really far-fetched to say that he has no blood relationship.

The thought of the identity of the other party made Yun Mu even more headache, the big boss in the book!

He was once honored as the youngest general in the empire, but for some reason, he was named a traitor, wanted by the empire, and died on the beheading stage.

The biggest reason why Yun Mu's memory is fresh is not that this is the last novel she has ever read, but that the big boss in this book is really miserable.

Not to mention being used continuously before, and then blackened, it was a tragic death. The whole book is about the biggest evil of the big boss, wanting to harm the entire empire or something, and then the hero and the heroine are to prevent her from being.

Judging from the clues in the book, Yun Mu doesn’t feel that the big boss is wrong at all, but it may be to highlight the justice of the male protagonist and the female protagonist and twist the other’s actions.

But sympathy returns to sympathy, and Yun Mu can't accept the point that he has become the wife of a big boss, knowing that this body's fate is also very miserable.

Even if you are involved in this dispute, the big boss can be said to be so respectful to this wife. He may not meet several times in a few months, but he is used as a tool to intimidate the big boss.

Kidnapping and being a hostage may not be too large, otherwise Yun Mu suspects that the author intends to do everything and do everything, just to highlight the cold blood of the big boss, and even his wife will not be rescued in trouble.

Who would like such a calculated wife? Moreover, the big boss rushed out, but every time he was said to be a rebellion, not saving people, Yun Mu suspected that the author had hatred with the wife and wife.

In short, if this body hadn't been exercised by Yun Mu, it would be just a delicate omega. After this tossing, it would directly die of illness, and if he died, he would be labeled the traitor's wife and be cast aside.

In fact, at the beginning, Yun Mu didn’t know that the object of her sleep was the big boss, but when she was trying to find out her identity, she happened to turn on the brain, and the news of the big boss attending the banquet made the headlines, and she realized that she was wearing a book. Up!

Then, what she did later... Yun Mu couldn't help but caress her forehead when she thought of it, only felt pain in her temples.

Yun Mu wouldn't think that he would let the big boss never forget. The reason why he had the courage to come near the Emperor Star was because the book stated that the big boss had a respectful attitude towards his wife.