Chapter 71

"I said, you are too anxious." Looking at the scenery outside the window, Yun Mu looked helplessly at Lu Fengxu who was packing his luggage.

Obviously, I only finished the banquet yesterday. She was pulled into the spaceship early this morning. Just like this, the day passed. Where is the mysterious place to go? Yunlan has to go back to class.

As if seeing Yun Mu's concerns, Lu Fengxu carried the luggage on his body and said softly.

"Don't worry, because I caught someone before, the military department gave me a few days off. Mo Fei said he would go to Yang Chen's residence to take a look, and take Yunlan back by the way."

…Actually, you don’t want to have a small electric light bulb! Yun Mu glanced at Lu Fengxu, don't think she didn't know, when Yun Lan said that she was going to take a bath with herself when she went back yesterday, someone's face was distorted.

So, no matter how big or small, alpha will hate each other and compete for favor with each other, really.

Lu Fengxu scratched his head in embarrassment, thinking that it was wrong for her to care about a child, but she had missed it for five years, so she should give herself more time.

Besides, alpha can be self-reliant at the age of five!

Yunlan: Are you really my mother! Be careful I don’t agree with you and Mommy together!

Yun Mu didn't know that Lu Fengxu was such a big person, still so careful in his heart, and was trying to get rid of Yunlan and get along with her more.

"It's actually Swimming Mercury!" Looking at the scenery outside the window, Yun Mu slightly widened his eyes and exhaled softly.

Mercury is a small planet around Emperor Star. It is not a place with high development or economy, but it is a very famous place.

The reason is that it is a well-known dating resort.

Looking at the open door, Yun Mu couldn't help but exclaimed as he looked at the scenery in front of him.

The entrance is a large stretch of sandy beach, there is also a white seawall, there are rows of small wooden houses, these are not the point.

The most eye-catching thing is the endless blue ocean, sparkling in the sun. In the previous world, Yun Mu hadn't been to the beach.

But in the case of environmental pollution, how can it be like swimming on Mercury, the environment is so beautiful,

"This is just the periphery. There are many water facilities inside." Lu Fengxu looked at Yun Mu's posture, the corners of his mouth twitched, the coldness in his eyebrows and eyes disappeared and turned soft, and he took Yun Mu's hand a few steps forward. ,

"Let's go, let's put the luggage first."

"Yeah!" Yun Mu nodded, holding Lu Fengxu's palm instead, and got off the spaceship with her.

The weather here is summer. Walking here is a bit hot, but they didn’t feel much discomfort. Following in the footsteps of Lu Fengxu, they soon came to the front of a huge glass cover.

"Is this?" Yun Mu looked at the super huge cover with a little stunned expression. There seemed to be many facilities in the cover.

"Because this place is relatively hot, there are different areas set up. People who like to bask in the sun naturally live on the periphery. It has air-conditioning and UV protection, so you can have a good time here." Lu Fengxu replaced the cloud. Mu explained.

At the same time, I was fortunate that I had read a lot of relevant materials before traveling, so that I avoided the situation of asking three questions before Yun Mu's question.