Chapter 5

"Luo Ling, you didn't come to save me. It really made me sad." Yun Mu lay lazily on the sofa, his hair a little messy.

What I am wearing is not the close-fitting skirt that I usually wear, but a set of men's suit wide pants that obviously does not fit.

One day later, Yun Mu actually forgot that his virtual cross-dressing bracelet was dropped, and he appeared in the cloud world like this, and as a result...

The riot is bigger than yesterday. It seems that because of yesterday's appearance, a lot of people are waiting for it. Fortunately, she has practiced a little bit, otherwise she would have rushed to the street.

Although she can jump back to the teleportation formation, Yun Mu also has concerns. Unless she gets a virtual cross-dressing bracelet, it will be very difficult for her to go online whenever she goes online.

The more this kind of thing drags on, the worse it gets. The thought of chasing a large group of people behind her into the company in the morning makes me shudder.

Fortunately, the little sister in the front cabinet was very eye-catching. The moment Yun Mu rushed into the company, she directly locked the company’s door, blocking a group of crazy people out.

"I think you had a pretty good time." Luo Ling raised her eyebrows slightly. When she reached the first floor of the company, she saw some irregularities in her clothes. Yun Mu, who was wearing this unsuitable men's suit, was squeezing out the door. The fans of the group glared and even blew a kiss, causing the screams to fall one after another, feeling the whole building shaking.

Luo Lingzhen doubted that if Yun Mu were to be a stimulus outsider again, what would happen to her if the walls of Yun World could not support so many people squeezed?

Thinking like this in his heart, Luo Ling quickly stepped forward and took Yun Mu away from the place of right and wrong. You must know that she was also in the company, and it would not be good if it affected him. So let’s take this ancestor away quickly. There is this scene...

"Sister Mu, do you want me to lend you my hand ring?" Tong Bianli leaped to Yun Mu's side, and his fat and round body made the sofa sunken and bounced, so Yun Mu reached out and held it down. Her small body,

"Don't jump cute, jump down, the sofa will collapse."

"Really?" Tong Qianli opened his eyes, silly, he would look down, as if to see if the sofa was really about to collapse, and his feet slipped like this.

"Ah ah..!"

One hand caught Tong Liliu's body, and hugged the bunny, which had been exploded and nearly doubled in size, in his arms.

"Woo... Luo Luo..." With the size of a rabbit, the height of the sofa is undoubtedly the same as the height of a floor as a human looking down. Tong Lili was shrunk in Luo Ling's arms and his ears collapsed. Constantly grinding in Ling's arms,

Soothingly touched Tong Li's back, Luo Ling glared at Yun Mu fiercely, as if taking Yun Mu as the culprit. In this regard, Yun Mu just wanted to say that she hadn't done anything!

"So what are you going to do today? I remember that the latest announcement will only start in three days." Yun Mu stood up, walked to the bar and made a cup of coffee for herself, feeling that she was frightened just now and needed to be shocked, very confident.

If Luo Ling knew what Yun Mu was thinking, he would definitely think how could there be such a brazen person in this world?

Pushing his eyes, Luo Ling sat on the sofa diagonally in front of Yun Mu and said directly.