Chapter 63

Hearing Ge Ye’s words, Lu Fengxu’s expression was suddenly hard to look like. She has been here for a long time and has experienced Yunmu’s strongest pheromone. She has long been accustomed to this taste, but she has forgotten that the pheromone will inevitably disperse slowly from the cave. Residue outside,

The green veins on Lu Fengxu's forehead jumped, and he wanted to beat Ge Ye into a pig's head.

"This taste is great, it is even sweeter than the omega taste I have tasted before!" Ge Ye said intoxicated, brushing... something wiped off his side face, making a mark, and the blood flowed down.

"Close your dog's mouth." Lu Fengxu said coldly, and Ge Ye actually compared Yun Mu to the omega he was playing with. Lu Fengxu would never allow it.

"Oh, wouldn’t it be your omega in there? No, no, if it were yours, it would have been marked, but if you care so much, as long as you kill you, I don’t mind being next to your corpse and that omega..." Ge Ye narrowed his eyes, watching Lu Fengxu suddenly appear in front of him.

The hand grabbed his face and squeezed it tightly. The whole face was twisted into a ball, making a vague scream.

Swipe... the few people beside Ge Ye drew spears, swords and swords. Some even took out military-like aurora cannons to aim at Lu Fengxu.

They watched Lu Fengxu closely, and their eyes were full of amazement at the speed that Lu Fengxu was able to display. Who said that Lu Fengxu was not a time of victory? Isn’t that right?

The leaders of them were specially sent to Master Ge. They had all levels of S, and they were all elites who had seen blood in their hands, but Lu Fengxu easily broke through their defenses and directly captured Ge Ye.

"Lu Fengxu, let go of Master!"

"Otherwise, don't blame us for being impolite."

Lu Fengxu completely ignored the threats next to her. In her opinion, these were nothing more than pediatrics. Even if the four of them were wearing mechas, she would not back down at all, pulling Goye, who was struggling with her hand, to herself. before,

Meeting Ge Ye's flustered eyes, Lu Fengxu said coldly.

"If you dare to say the words just now again, I will make you regret living in this world." As he said, he didn't wait for Ge Ye to react.

With a pounding sound, he smashed the person into the ground. This time it was not like the force of frightening people in the first game. Go Ye's whole body appeared in a large font, all sinking deeply into the ground, and blood slowly leaked from the gap. This shows that the injuries are unclear.

"Master!"

"Lu Fengxu, you fellow!"

"Do you think you can beat me?" Lu Fengxu sneered before stepping on the back of Ge Ye's head.

"Is your attack fast, or I blasted his head faster, I really want to try."

"you…"

"Gordon is so smart. Although it's hard to be elegant, his son is an arrogant idiot. No wonder, the only child."

"Tsk, that's a bit more..." An alpha with a gun pointed the gun at Ge Ye who was lying on the ground, and was about to shoot.

Touching...a blue light, Alpha’s gun arm was swept by the laser, and there was a semicircular hole, surrounded by burns, blood and a pungent burnt smell, making the people present tense.

"Quah!" Alpha screamed while covering his wound.

"What are you doing?" the other alpha frowned and called.