Chapter 70

Royal banquets cannot leave early, unless you have any valid reasons, or the approval of the royal people, otherwise you must stay for a certain amount of time.

Tou Yunmu has no acquaintances here, or maybe it was the confrontation just now. In the direction where she and Lu Fengxu were together, they always cast a lot of strange sights.

Yun Mu ignored all of them, enjoying Lu Fengxu’s service with peace of mind, taking food and serving juice and running happily. As long as Yun Mu wants it, Lu Fengxu will be responsive.

In the eyes of other people, it is even more different. I can feel the uninterrupted pink bubbles next to the two, and watch the interaction between the two. It is basically a wave of dog food.

It's literally, and let people not have fun!

During this period, Wang Danyan and Lin Mi came to say hello to them, but they left soon. Of course, Lin Mi seemed to be staying with Yun Mu, but was dragged away by Wang Danyan, as if to meet someone. In short, following two pairs of elders, it is probably a discussion of power.

It’s really pitiful. It’s what a big family needs to do when he was born. Yun Mu cut off a piece of steak, dipped it in some sauce, and stuffed it into Lu Fengxu’s mouth with a fork.

"how is it?"

"It's delicious, it's delicious." Lu Feng nodded repeatedly, expressing his thoughts. You made me more delicious.

"Well, it tastes really good." Yun Mu also ate a piece and said with satisfaction.

Since Omega likes it, then I have to learn it myself. Lu Fengxu's eyes rolled around and he took the dishes in Yunmu's hands to his heart, and went back to experiment. She would definitely be able to make even better!

Yun Mu didn't know that Lu Fengxu had such big ambitions. He took a sip of the juice and his eyes fell on the hostess not far away. At this moment, a well-maintained middle-aged couple stood beside them, watching Be kind and kind,

He barely concealed his concern for Lu Huan’an, patted Lu Huan’an’s shoulder from time to time, and was full of loving gaze towards Elose.

These two...

"Ah, those are my adoptive parents." Lu Fengxu noticed Yun Mu's gaze and said immediately.

"Adoptive parents..." Yun Mu murmured to herself. Seeing that Lu Fengxu had respect for the couple in her eyebrows, and there was also a trace of envy for them in their interaction with Lu Huan'an, her heart was a little complicated.

"Aren't you going to find them?"

"No, I am here to accompany you." Lu Fengxu shook his head, and didn't mean to want the past.

Thinking of what he had read from the book before, Yun Mu looked at the couple again, frowned, looked around and made sure that there was no one, then turned his head and asked Lu Fengxu softly.

"Fengxu, where are your parents?"

"I don't know this." When Lu Fengxu heard Yun Mu's question, his thoughts seemed to fall into memories.

"The adoptive parents told me that when I was five years old, I had a high fever, maybe because my family was too poor, they gave up on me and was thrown away. They happened to see me at that time, and they picked me back when I was only a son. Their adopted daughter."

"Then before you were five years old..." Yun Mu pursed his lips slightly and continued to speak.

"I don't remember, it may be because of the high fever. It is said that I had a fever of nearly 50 degrees Celsius. My adoptive father often jokes that my body was hot at the time, and I was almost at the juncture of life and death. Fortunately, I was able to regain consciousness. , Otherwise you might become an idiot or even die." Lu Fengxu said embarrassedly.