Chapter 68

"This is the banquet hall?" Yun Mu looked at the gorgeous costumes on her body, and then at the magnificent palace. It was obvious that the people who entered and exited were all high-ranking officials and dignitaries. People in the aristocratic circle were all here. He always felt like he and here It's out of place.

Suddenly, his body warmed, and Lu Fengxu draped his shoulders on Yun Mu, covering Yun Mu's exposed shoulders and still a little plump, and the dissatisfaction in his eyes disappeared.

Hmph, I have to see Yun Mu. She looks very beautiful in this way, but I don’t think it should be exposed.

Seeing the possessiveness passed by Lu Fengxu, Yun Mu can only helplessly caress his forehead. This person is an older child. In the past few days of preparation, they all live in Lu Fengxu's villa. This person is still with Yunlan. I don’t know what to say,

I don’t know because the interface has been rumored that the two are very good friends. You know, when she opened the interface, it was full of congratulatory words. During the battle, people who didn’t know thought they were married.

Of course, it seems that the two CP players have become the majority after the show. Of course, there are also quarrels. There are many people who insist that they are single, or that Lu Fengxu is a single goddess.

Now the heat has not disappeared. Of course, apart from this incident, although the Gu family’s affairs are not that hot, they have also suffered from everyone’s temptation. If everyone was disgusted before, then now they have reached the point of spurning.

Because in this short period of time, the Gu family has been uprooted, not to mention, even the things that he did before, including colluding with the star thief, framing Yunmu, etc., have been exposed in detail, and now everyone is strangled. Tighten your pants pockets, afraid that you will be the next one to be searched.

When she and Lu Fengxu appear together, what will happen on the interface?

"Are you nervous?" Lu Fengxu whispered.

"It's okay, but you and I appear in a public place at the same time, are you prepared?" Yun Mu sighed and said, feeling that she was holding her cheeks in both hands and lifting her face slightly.

In an instant, Lu Fengxu's face leaned close again and kissed Yun Mu's lips softly. When the two separated, Yun Mu was panting and his eyes were hazy. Only Lu Fengxu's firm eyes were left in his eyes, and there was still floating in his mind. A lingering sentence,

"Of course, no matter what I encounter, I will stand in front of you."

~~~

"It's really big here." After finally walking around with Lu Fengxu, Yun Mu sat on the sofa to the side and looked at the people in these jokes. He didn't know how many people were wearing masks.

Of course, she is not too bad. As Lu Fengxu’s female companion, she naturally wants to go with her. After this lap, she also deeply felt how popular Lu Fengxu is by the family of omega men and women. Of course, she does not have any. With less alpha, to a certain extent, the two of them don't let much.

Wherever they went, they were surrounded by young people, so they felt so tired at the end.

"All right? Would you like something to eat?" Lu Fengxu said distressedly looking at Yun Mu's slightly frowning appearance. That's why she hates coming to such a place. Not only does she suffer, but also her own omega.

If it weren't for the royal party, Lu Fengxu wouldn't have brought Yun Mu here. Besides, the eyes of those people looking at Yun Mu were really annoying. Her omega was enough for her!