Chapter 17

"Card! Very good, this one!"

"Ah... I'm so tired to close work."

"Whether you are tired or not, Emperor Feng, when standing with Yun Yinghou, he really feels a good match."

"That's it, feeling tired away."

After several days of filming, because all the actors are in good condition, and after strict selection, they all have an acting foundation, and all the scenes are progressing smoothly.

And everyone also has such a leisure time to watch the performance of the actors, and in private for many people to cp, Feng Cen and Yun Mu are one of the couple,

Of course, there is also a person who is extremely dissatisfied. Looking at the staff who are obsessed with men and women, he snorted in his heart and strode forward.

"Yun Mu, after working hard, don't you really go for a drink? Yun World's wine is not intoxicating." Feng Cen never gave up the idea of Yu Yunmu going out, and he invited each other in different places almost every day.

According to Feng Cen's own statement, the book says that if a woman is willing to hang out with you, it means that she has a certain amount of trust and a good impression!

If Yun Mu knew Feng Cen's thoughts, he would definitely put up a bright smile and burn all those hot books.

"It's really no way. I still have a lot of things to do. My concubine was entrusted to me by her parents. I must take care of her so she won't cry." Yun Mu sighed and patted Fengcen's. Said the shoulder.

Hearing Yun Mu's words, Feng Cen's face stiffened, revealing a little weird, because Yun Mu used grandpa in the front and grandma in the back. The brother of the day before yesterday, the sister of yesterday, has become a concubine today?

How many people are there to take care of, fall!

"Then... Then let's talk about it later..." Feng Cen smiled bitterly, and he didn't know if he would invite such an invitation again. Will there be any exaggerated excuses? How can I break some inexplicable little expectations? I feel like I can publish books.

Yun Mu shuddered: hiss, always feel that someone is calculating me?

"Yun Mu." At this moment, Moying leaned over.

"Ah, Suiying, I'm just going to find you." When Yun Mu saw Suiying coming over, his eyes lit up, and he had to say that every time Suiying appeared, he turned his head and said to Feng Cen.

"Then Fengcen, that's it, I'm leaving now!"

"Oh..." Feng Cen looked at Yun Mu's back, then shifted his gaze to Shu Ying, his eyes narrowed slightly.

This person, he used the power in his hand, and was completely unable to detect a trace of the background. The only thing he could find was the various events that took place in the mecha match.

The only evaluation for Suiying is the alpha with high strength, at least S grade, and not simple identity.

I have also done an analysis. Suiying's skill is at least comparable to that of senior officers in the army, and it may even be an overwhelming victory. This made Feng Cen's whole person on alert and let his subordinates continue to investigate, and he must know that this person is against Yun Mu. What's the intention?

He seemed to feel Feng Cen’s gaze, Ye Ying turned his head slightly, there was no fluctuation, it seemed that he was looking at the dead object’s eyes, facing Feng Cen.

Hiss, Feng Cen couldn't help but shudder, aside his sight, his inner vigilance reached the highest point, this eagle...too dangerous!

"Uh.. Muying Eagle? Can I let go of my hand?" Yun Mu asked in a low voice while looking at the Muying Eagle who was holding his hand for some time. She had heard the whispers nearby. , Will this person look at the occasion?