Chapter 39

"Wow! It's Major General Lu, my eyes are not blind!" Rubbing his eyes, Alpha looked at Lu Fengxu in disbelief, still couldn't believe it, lowered his head and rubbed his eyes, Yun Mu just kept his eyes open. A pretty handsome alpha, it becomes bloodshot when raised again,

Yun Mu: How much energy is used?

Suddenly a figure blocked Yun Mu's vision, and raised his head slightly. Lu Fengxu didn't know when he had come to her side.

"Hello, Yunying Empress, please give me more advice on this show." As he reached out, he seemed to want to hold Yun Mu.

"Ah, please advise." Resisting the urge to stay away, Yun Mu put on a polite smile, reminding himself that he is now live broadcast, and slowly stretched out his hand, held it with Lu Fengxu and immediately retracted it. Pretend not to know.

Lu Fengxu looked at the palm of his hand that had just touched the soft touch, feeling a little lost in his heart, holding his hand behind him, looked around, and naturally sat beside Yun Mu.

Yun Mu:! ! ! What do you want to do! -Dish-

Lin Mi, who was sitting next to Yun Mu, was very excited. She looked at Lu Fengxu curiously through Yun Mu, and she entangled for a while before speaking in a low voice.

"Um... that Major General Lu, can you sign me?"

"...Of course." Lu Feng paused, then nodded.

"Great!"

"I want me too, Major General Lu's signature."

For a while, apart from Feng Cen and Yun Mu, who were still sitting on the spot, Lin Mi and the three alphas all came over. Yun Mu moved his **** as he wished to make room for them. A figure sat down beside him, Head, it turned out that Feng Cen sat next to her.

"Yun Mu, did you... know Major General Lu before?" Feng Cen's words were a bit euphemistic. He looked at Lu Fengxu and then at Yun Mu. Although the two did not know each other, he always felt that the other party had something He couldn’t tell a familiar feeling

It is reasonable to say that as the youngest son of the Feng family, he should have been in contact with Lu Fengxu, but he himself does not like the kind of banquet that is not smiling. Lu Fengxu does not seem to participate in these activities. The two are in different fields. There is no possibility of contact,

But for some reason, the existence of Lu Fengxu made him feel very unpleasant, and the look in Yun Mu's eyes didn't feel as simple as a stranger.

"I have seen it." It is impossible to say that he hasn't seen it. Yun Mu can only cough a dry cough, indicating that he has only seen it, and is far from knowing it.

"That's right." Feng Cen breathed a sigh of relief, but the vigilance in his heart still did not disappear. In his opinion, all alphas, regardless of gender, are his rivals.

Suddenly, Yun Mu's gaze fell on Gu Mi'er, who was not far away. When Gu Mi'er saw Lu Fengxu appear, her eyes lit up. Although she hadn't stepped forward now, her eyes came over from time to time. What idea do you think you are making...

Yun Mu touched her chin. She guessed that the Gu family didn’t know how to find out that the special guest was Lu Fengxu, so she just stuffed someone in. Maybe she hoped that Gu Miller would catch Lu Fengxu or something, Yun Mu felt The more I thought about it, the more likely it was, my eyes couldn’t help but scan over them.

I have to say that these two people...

It’s like leaning on grass and wood, oh, Yun Mu here is not referring to the identity of the two, but the appearance of the two. Maybe it has been slightly modified in the cloud world, such as removing acne, and of course there is no lack of it before. But because of recent incidents in the Gu family, it came out. In short, the original beauty is not the best Gu Mi'er. In order to conceal the acne, she put a lot of powder.