Chapter 30

"Huh? I don't quite understand what Miss Gu meant? What does this have to do with the real world?" Yun Mu raised his eyebrows slightly, his expression puzzled.

"After all, it is absolutely impossible for this kind of thing to happen meaninglessly. Could it be Sister Yun you..." Gu Mi'er said that she seemed to have some worries, and looked at Yun Mu's eyes and stopped talking.

"Miss Gu, just say anything you want." Yun Mu waved his hand and said.

"This... Sister Yun, although my guess is not very good, but I think about it, that is, in the real world, would Sister Yun do something...like..." Gu Miller said, this was low. Muttered,

"It's like love.. In terms of family, after all, Sister Yun looks like that..." At the end of the talk, she turned around Yun Mu's face, meaning it was self-evident.

Is this talking about robbing others or being a junior? Both? !

"I..." Yun Mu said, but was interrupted by Gu Mi'er's panicked voice.

"Hey, I'm sorry, Sister Yun, I'm just guessing at random, if... if it's true, please don't mind..." Gu Mi'er was eager to cry, as if she had been wronged by some great grievance, she looked scared. After Yun Mu took a look, he hid behind his manager to seek a sense of security.

"Miss Yun, our young lady is innocent. She speaks straightforwardly. I hope you don't mind too much." The agent looked at Yun Mu with sharp eyes, seeming to be wary of her movements.

"Oh, of course I know about this. Even if Miss Gu hasn't been in this circle for a while, she is still my senior in terms of seniority, um... I can understand it even if I can speak up."

Yun Mu patted her hand lightly, looking at Gu Miller's eyes full of sympathy and love, and almost didn't write "Caring for the mentally retarded, everyone is responsible."

"This is alpha. I don't know what it has to do with Miss Yun in the real world? Maybe you can start from this aspect." The agent touched his chin, his eyes moved on Yun Mu and Yanying's body, and a trace of disdain flashed in his eyes. , As if it had been determined that the opposite was a scumbag.

"Miss, do you know what it means to utter misfortune from your mouth?" Hearing the words of the agent, Mo Ying condensed, his eyes cold as if a dead person stood in front of him.

The agent met those eyes, his body stiffened, and his eyes were so terrible. Even though their Gu family is mainly businessmen, they are not few soldiers. Even the brother of the agent is not low in rank, even I've been on the battlefield, but unfortunately I can't compare with the alpha in front of me.

Suddenly there was a pain in her waist, she lowered her head, and saw that Gumi'er was staring at her, but the hand holding her clothes was trembling slightly. It can be seen that she also felt the oppressive momentum of the other side, and she retreated, but wanted to get ahead. .

Based on the identity of the other party, the agent is helpless, not to mention that her family has been the Gu family's confidant for generations. Gu Mi'er is the Gu family's eldest lady. She must be satisfied with everything she wants.

Taking a deep breath, the agent raised his head and looked at the eagle's gaze.

"I'm sorry this lady, I just guessed, and there is no malice. If you are nothing, then I have nothing to say. If there is anything, please pay attention to the occasion."

".. I finally know why this lady has a crooked president, and there are too many uncertain factors beside her, but the most important thing is that she seems to have been absorbed in some places. No wonder she said these things..." After a moment of silence, looking at Gu Mi'er and his agent, his eyes fell from the head to the front of the two.