Chapter 55

The two went around a few more places, and finally came to the farthest two-person mecha.

"Here is a two-person mecha?" Yun Mu looked at the huge square. There were many mechas jumping around, and there were a lot of battles together. They said they were two-person mechas, but they seemed to see her in the mecha contest. The mecha is no different.

"The mecha cabin is originally larger than you think. There is no problem with accommodating two people. After all, the mecha may be damaged on the battlefield, so most of them will have a co-pilot seat. Although it is not useful, it can be used at that time. Used to carry people." Lu Fengxu seemed to feel Yun Mu's doubts and said.

"It turned out to be like this." Yun Mu touched his chin and nodded, suddenly the bracelet popped out of the light curtain, 001 appeared in the light curtain of the two, and said to Lu Fengxu and Yun Mu.

"Beep, two people, the time has come, you can come back."

"Huh? But there is still time..." Lu Fengxu looked at the venue in front of her. She really wanted to take Yun Mu to operate the mech. That was what she was good at, but before she finished speaking, she was caught by Yun Mu. interrupt,

"So we are going back?"

"Yes, the two cars are ready, please drive to the place where you got off just now." 001 said with a smile.

"Fengxu, let's go, everyone should also go back, and it would be bad for everyone to wait." Yun Mu said with a dry cough.

"...Okay..." Although the solitude of the two of them ended in this way, Lu Fengxu nodded, not wanting to embarrass Yun Mu.

The two returned to the spherical building in this way, and not long after sitting on the sofa, the others walked in one after another.

Feng Cen and Lin Mi were wet and replied, as if they were fished out of the water, while Gu Mi'er had a big change in her body, putting on a whole set of small dresses, her feet on small leather shoes, her face I put on makeup, and she held a puppet in her arms, which felt very familiar.

"Didn't you say you can't bring things back? This person actually brought the major general q version of the doll." After changing the clothes, Lin Mi mumbled beside Yun Mu.

"Major General q version doll?" Yun Mu looked at Lu Fengxu who was sitting on the side. This man actually sold q version dolls? Can it be sold?

"This is unauthorized by the headquarters..." Lu Fengxu said dryly to Shang Yunmu's sight. She had heard people mention it before, but she didn't care about it, or even watched it. After all, she was often in the military department. How is it possible to go to the doll shop?

"Sister Yun, this kind of thing is right, not only the major general, but you also have it. Of course, the price has increased with the famous personality." Lin Mi covered her mouth with a smile.

"Huh?" Yun Mu glanced at Lu Fengxu's q version of the villain, wearing a handsome military uniform, with his hands on his brows, showing a standard gentleman's posture. The doll did a good job, but how did he feel that way? stupid?

"Major General, look at the doll I bought in a department store. This is a limited edition! Do you look like you? I really like it~" Gu Mi'er jogged to Lu Fengxu's side, as if offering a treasure Usually, the doll in his hand was handed to Lu Fengxu, and at the end of the speech, he was acting like a baby with a rising tone, which made Yun Mu and Lin Mi only feel goose bumps.

"... Hmm..." Lu Fengxu just nodded coldly, but actually didn't understand why Gu Mi'er handed the doll to him, even if it was a Q version doll, what's the point of putting it in front of her?