Chapter 51

"Ice cream?" Yun Mu raised his eyebrows slightly, but still nodded.

"Then trouble you."

"No, no!" Lu Fengxu waved his hand and walked quickly to the ice cream stand.

When Yun Mu watched Lu Fengxu's back leave, the fan, whose gaze fell to his side, stretched out his hand and smiled after thinking.

"Excuse me, do you have any recommendations?" As soon as the words fell, the fans were instantly excited.

"Haunted house, must go to the haunted house!"

"The roller coaster is exciting and fun."

"There are also entertaining two-person flying mechas here, you can go and see."

"There is also a movie theater. The most famous one here is the movie theater. You must go to see it!"

"I suggest you go to the hotel at the back, it's super luxurious, emmm..."

When the fans heard Yun Mu’s question, they were instantly excited, as if they were chicken-blooded, and said incessantly that Yun Mu can only hear some useful information from the various information.

The roller coaster, um, it turns out that there are haunted houses here too, I’m looking forward to it, um, the movie theater feels pretty normal, I strongly recommend that there should be something extraordinary, mecha... she won’t control it, but Lu Fengxu should be interested. Hotel...Wow, who recommended the hotel, what!

Shua raised his head, Yun Mu's gaze pierced the fan who recommended the hotel, but he saw that the fan was holding his cheeks, drooling at her, and panting slightly, his eyes seemed to be thinking of something X. ,

Yun Mu: ...It's better not to bother, I always feel terrible...

"By the way, do you have a map here?" Yun Mu asked.

It is reasonable to say that their brains can scan the map here for them, but it is not easy to use the brains when shooting the show. After all, once they are used, they cannot help but look at the current situation on the Internet.

However, department stores, or many large stores, have a small ring that is responsible for guiding the way. You can know where you are and where you want to find at a glance. This ring is quite convenient. It is to allow guests to focus on shopping, without having to check Zhinao all the time.

There was such a thing on remote planets before, and it’s impossible to do it here. Although it’s not appropriate to ask for it from fans, according to the flow of people surrounded, Yun Mu doesn’t think he can break through the siege to find an amusement park intersection.

"I am, I have, use mine!"

"I have what you use, but mine is the right thing!"

The fans immediately cheered. Many people took off their rings and shook them towards Yun Mu. If they hadn't remembered a safe distance, Yun Mu felt that fans would rush to her excitedly.

Yun Mu gently pulled out two girls from the fan group. According to her judgment, these two should be her fans.

"Hello." Yun Mu smiled at the two.

"You...Hello!"

"Hello Yunying Empress!"

The two girls seem to have very different personalities, one is very shy, the other is more lively, Yun Mu lightly patted.

"Of course, I won't let the two of you give me the ring for nothing. If we can, let's take a picture together."

"Really!"