Chapter 59

After everyone filled their stomachs, the alphas began to set up tents, six tents, two omegas, and four alphas.

The two tents belonging to the omega are surrounded by other tents in the center, presenting a protective state. As for the distribution... Yun Mu looked at Lin Mi, who was holding her without letting go, and touched her head. He did not object to the other party sleeping with him. tent,

If the target was Gu Mi'er, according to the other party's numerous previous records, Yun Mu would not be able to live with the other party, and naturally would not ask Lin Mi.

At this time, Yun Mu was taking a bath by a small lake, and Lin Mi was also with her.

"Sister Yun is really in good shape." Lin Mi looked at Yun Mu enviously, then looked down at herself, the difference was huge.

"You still have a chance to grow up." Yun Mu patted Lin Mi on the head amusedly, and then moved to his ear.

"Perhaps you can ask your sister Wang to rub it for you." There is no live broadcast right now, and Yun Mu molested Lin Mi unscrupulously.

"Knead..." Lin Mishuu's face turned red.

"We are not like this..." Lin Mi's tone became quieter and quieter, and at the end she muffled her voice. She couldn't understand what she was saying, and her face rose and reddened.

Yun Mu pursed his lips when he saw this. Although the childhood sweetheart's love comedy sometimes feels pretty bloody, love comes naturally.

"What about Sister Yun and Major General?" Lin Mi seemed to be unwilling to be molested. She leaned to Yun Mu's side with her cheeks and hummed.

And this question also made Yun Mu's face become stiff, and he started slightly unnaturally.

"I have nothing to do with her." Wait, why does she feel unnatural!

"Really~Is it~" The first time I saw Yun Mu's reaction, Lin Mi was instantly excited, and even her tone of voice became longer.

"Why? Are you interested in Fengxu? Would you like me to tell you Sister Wang?" Yun Mu raised his eyebrows slightly, trapping Lin Mi's face, and said viciously.

"No, I didn't, Sister Yun, don't talk nonsense, otherwise she..." Lin Mi hugged Yun Mu's arm anxiously, afraid that Yun Mu would give a small report.

What about her... Yun Mu was very curious, but she didn't ask too much, and Lin Mi did not entangle the topic between Yun Mu and Lu Fengxu because of Yun Mu's words, but the little head still didn't want to give up the gossip cloud. Mu’s chance of a romantic life, blinked and continued to ask,

"Sister Yun, do you still have to contact Muying again?"

"...No..." Yun Mu paused and shook his head.

"She should have left."

"Hey, really? What a pity." Lin Mi thought for a while, and felt that although he couldn't see the face of the eagle, it was a pity, but in terms of attitude, the eagle is definitely not worse than Lu Fengxu. It's a pity that the meeting place is in the cloud world, and I don't know what kind of person is in the real world.

"What a shame." Yun Mu patted Lin Mi on the head, and dried her body with a towel. The temperature dropped sharply at night. If she doesn't leave, she might catch a cold.

"Ah, sister Yun, wait for me." Lin Mi hurriedly followed in Yun Mu's footsteps, finishing her clothes quickly.

After the two left, neither noticed a figure flashing behind him, and there was an empty thumb-sized glass bottle in his hand.