Chapter 72

"What are you doing?" Yun Mu raised his eyebrows slightly, looking at Lu Fengxu who suddenly squeezed into the locker room, his mouth twitched, but he asked in a puzzled manner.

"I..." Originally looked at Lu Fengxu outside the door with a murderous look. After hearing Yun Mu's words, she realized that she, who was so angry just now, subconsciously squeezed Yun Mu into the fitting room, turning her head and thinking. I want to speak, but I see my hand is hugging Yun Mu's waist,

The slippery, soft touch on her hands shocked her heart, and she almost didn't hold back her inner excitement. She sneaked a few times and had tofu.

It's a pity that in Yun Mu's smirking eyes, Lu Fengxu could only touch his nose with a guilty conscience, reluctantly retracted his hand, and comforted himself inwardly. This was too fast and would scare Omega.

"It seems that you are not very satisfied with this swimsuit." Yun Mu touched the fabric on her, and said, seemingly disappointed.

"No, no, I'm very satisfied, really, it's so good-looking!" Lu Fengxu said quickly, and just patted Xiongpu to show that she would never lie. She wanted to take pictures of Yunmu now, and looked around every day. She is not so perverted!

"But I chose a few more sets, and I haven't tried them on yet." Yun Mu pointed to the swimsuits next to him with some regret.

Lu Fengxu's eyes became straight when he looked at it, and that one set, the fabric is becoming less and less, and one is hotter than the other one. Wearing this one out, Lu Fengxu is afraid that everyone who looks at Yunmu will be treated. They all hit the ground, killing her would not let Yun Mu go out wearing something!

"I think this one is very good, these few are also good, but it would be troublesome to change it, so that's it." Lu Fengxu said solemnly, and added quietly in his heart, these pieces should be worn. It was also worn to her in the room!

Glancing across Lu Fengxu, Yun Mu knew more or less that someone was playing a small abacus, but he didn't break it. After all, this is interesting. He waved his hand and paid for all of these swimsuits.

When he was about to go out, he was put on a coat, and he turned his head in a little doubt, and saw Lu Fengxu pursing his lips.

"There is an air conditioner outside, don't catch a cold." Don't show it to people outside! -Dish-

Feeling the warm feeling on the coat, it was obviously dragged off from someone. Yun Mu didn't refuse either. He gathered his clothes, his eyes flashed, and his mouth came close to Lu Fengxu's ear, and he said with an aura.

"It's all the temperature of the wind, I like it very much~"

The slightly rolling tone and the warm breath in his ears made Lu Fengxu's ears numb, and his heart jumped. Finally, he couldn't help but stretch out his hand and hugged him close to his arms.

His lips blocked Yun Mu's small mouth slightly opened because of surprise.

"Woo...oooo..."

Muffled and intertwined tuts sounded in the small dressing room. The two sighed each other, and the hands of the dominant person wandered slightly on the smooth, unclothed skin, letting the attacked person Shaking slightly, if someone is here, they must feel blushing and heartbeat.

I don’t know how long it took before the two separated.

"Puff."

Yun Mu gasped, feeling that his head was dizzy, and he was about to die. He rolled his eyes at Lu Fengxu. This person is so anxious.

As everyone knows, her face flushed at this time, because of the lack of oxygen just now, her eyes were wet, and she rolled her eyes, but in Lu Fengxu's eyes, she was full of amorous feelings. Her small tongue was licking her slightly swollen mouth, making her lips close The crystal is more obvious, and...more delicious!