Chapter 25

"Ha...lazily..." Yun Mu stretched out at the door of the villa. She had hardly stepped out of her villa when she came here, and she didn't know why, so she especially wanted to come out today.

I took out some small snacks from the kitchen, made another pot of tea, went to the lounge chair in the small garden, put the things on the small round table,

"Hum, it’s really nice, the weather is also very good, it’s very suitable for sunbathing." Looking up at the weather, the sun is not hot, the temperature is moderate, and it’s the most suitable time for relaxation.

I opened the parasol on the side and touched the recliner. This recliner is rarely used, but Yang Chen cleans it regularly, so it doesn’t feel dusty.

Sitting down slowly, leaning on the recliner, Yun Mu sighed comfortably.

"It would be better to order a song at this time."

With a few taps on the brain, melodious music lingered in the garden, Yun Mu narrowed his eyes and put a biscuit in his mouth. It was good when he was not at work. This is what he should enjoy.

However, just in case, Yun Mu still wears a mask unless he eats and drinks. Although it is troublesome, it is better to be troublesome for unnecessary situations.

And it's rare that she is the only one at home, and there are no people nearby. Only the breeze is blowing gently, the sound of branches and leaves is rustling, and the heart is very calm, and the depression at work has disappeared.

"It would be great if I could do this every day, for the sake of money, but the holiday is good." Yun Mu sighed.

And in her leisurely moment, at the other end, Lu Fengxu and Lu Huan'an were walking out of the army headquarters on this planet.

Lu Fengxu's expression condensed, and he walked quickly onto the parked car.

"Hey, sister, what's the matter with you today? In a bad mood? I think you have been staying in the cloud world recently. You should relax a lot. Why are you so serious today." Lu Huan'an asked suspiciously, quickly Sitting in the passenger seat, I was afraid of being left behind by the wind.

However, Lu Huan'an still didn't change his words. He whispered to Lu Fengxu, as if he didn't step on the thunder enough.

Lu Huan'an gave Lu Huan'an silently, and Lu Fengxu tapped his finger on the steering wheel, trying to get rid of his inner irritability.

She knows that because of the evil sesame seeds, the people she expects to see every day will not go to the cloud world during the holiday today. She has been mentally prepared, but she did not expect that she can’t see people more than she imagined. Is more difficult,

Thinking of the person next door wishing not to see her own situation, the headache was even more troublesome, what on earth would she do.

"Sister? Hello, sister?" Lu Huan'an called out a few times, and found that Lu Fengxu was just sitting in the driver's seat, neither driving nor talking, but in a daze? Can't help but stretch out his hand and sway in the wind,

Slap... the hand was slapped unceremoniously,

"Oh, it hurts me so much." Lu Huan'an said with a wave of hands, crying without tears, feeling full of innocence, why is it he who gets hurt every time?

As a result, he turned his head to meet Lu Fengxu’s somewhat unpleasant gaze. Based on his understanding of Lu Fengxu, it was an angry gaze whose thoughts were interrupted.

He almost wanted to burst into tears, saying that he was wronged. How did he know that Lu Fengxu suddenly wanted to think about life? Is it possible to get in the car in a hurry just now?