Chapter 38

Without Gu Mi'er, the crew made rapid progress. Even if it was necessary to re-shoot the clips that Gu Mi'er played before, it didn't take much time. The effort was over in the blink of an eye.

Yun Mu feels inexplicably, this life is really plain, there is no day when Gu Mi’er is involved in troubles, life is not exciting... ahem, in short, now Yun Mu has a problem.

Tomorrow she will set off in a spacecraft, but Yang Chen said that she has something to go out, so what should Yunlan do? A child at home?

"Mommy, don't worry, I can go to the next house to borrow." Yunlan patted his chest and said with a grin.

"You are quiet." Yun Mu tapped Yunlan's head, don't think she didn't know what the other party was making.

"Otherwise, how about letting Yunlan go with me? Just go out for a trip? Ask for a vacation from school." Yang Chen touched Yunlan's head helplessly and softly proposed.

"There is nothing wrong with this. By the way, Yang Chen, where are you going to work?" Yun Mu asked.

"Niger Star." Yang Chen replied.

"Nig..." Yun Mu raised his eyebrows slightly, opened his brain, slid, the spaceship ticket appeared in front of him, and then he laughed.

"What a coincidence, our destination is the same?!"

"It's really a coincidence, then it's okay, I'll take Yunlan over, maybe you can meet in private." Yang Chen said with a chuckle.

"That's probably a bit difficult. Our program is live broadcast throughout, but there should be no problem before the program starts. The program team should give us some buffer time." Yun Mu touched Yunlan's fleshy little face.

"You may have to wear a mask even when you go out, otherwise you will be in trouble."

"Leave it to me, I won't let her surprise her."

Seeing Yun Mu and Yang Chen discussing tomorrow’s matters, Yun Lan blinked. She thought it was a pity that she couldn’t go to the next door, but the kids love to play and they can go out, so she immediately left this matter behind.

The next day, the three of them packed their luggage. Yun Mu wore masks, glasses and hats, and quickly boarded the spacecraft. Although he was eye-catching because of his strange dress, he was not stopped. He soon came to the company for She booked the guest room,

Zhi Nao approached the recognition machine next to the door, and the door opened with a brush. There is a room with a size of 50 square meters, with toilets, bathrooms, kitchenettes, TV sofas, and even game consoles. Yun Mu has to sigh that the company really After making a lot of money, she was really shocked when she was told that this was the proof of the guest.

Didi.. At this time Zhinao sounded, and when I opened it, I saw a message from Yunlan.

"Mommy, we have already boarded the spaceship, hehe, room 1038, do you want to find you (naughty

That’s right, Yunlan and Yang Chen were actually on the same spacecraft as Yunmu. Fortunately, tickets could be booked for Yunlan, otherwise they still don’t know what to do.

Moreover, the two people live in a common room, which is different from Yun Mu’s single room. They have a double room, which is a good common room. Otherwise, there will be more rooms in the same room. Yunlan will have to have both inside and outside the house. Wearing a mask, children may not be able to stand it.

"Come if you want, 112." Yun Mu casually typed a message and sent it over.

The destination they are going to, Negril is actually the same as the planet they live on. It belongs to a more prosperous planet near the Emperor Star. Compared with the previous arrival from a remote planet, it took several months. The journey this time can be said to be very close, about three days to reach.