Chapter 24

"Very well, this scene is over."

Yun Mu sipped the warm tea and looked at Gumi'er in the middle of the field. During her observations these days, even though something like that happened, neither the other party nor her agent had any expressions, as if she really didn’t know it. Bit beta is average.

This result is not surprising to Yun Mu. After all, Gu Mi'er does not seem to be a spoiled idiot, she is the kind of bad idea in her stomach, and depending on the situation, this kind of thing is probably Gu Mi. My son doesn't do less on weekdays. I really don't know what kind of family the Gu family is, and can raise such a daughter?

Oh, by the way, didn't Feng Cen say that he saw the big ones since he was a child? How Fengcen grows like this, but Gu Mi'er grows so crooked, really strange.

"Ahem, Yun Mu, what have you been looking at me for?" Feng Cen noticed Yun Mu's up and down gaze, coughed and asked in a low voice.

"I think you have worked hard." Yun Mu gave Fengcen a smile he felt, and then lowered his head to continue reading the script.

Did I work hard? Where do I work? Feng Cen touched his face. When he was a little puzzled about Yun Mu, he saw the eagle sitting beside Yun Mu stretch out a finger and pointed to the middle of the field.

Looking over, it is Gumi'er!

Realizing something in an instant, he turned his head and glared at Shuying, but he didn't expect that Shuying would withdraw his gaze long ago, took out the snacks from the bag and handed them to Yun Mu.

Feng Cen only felt that his temples were protruding and he suspected that he had already burst into blue veins. As time passed, neither he nor Yun Mu made any progress. Instead, Yun Mu and this female alpha were getting better and better, no matter what you think of Feng Cen. I feel very unwilling, but also very weak.

Obviously he knew it first. Why? He checked a lot of books and referenced many methods to no avail. Is it really the so-called fate? Feng Cen thought about it, but felt that his heart became more and more depressed.

"Brother Feng~" Gu Miller ran over happily, trying to rush into Feng Cen's arms.

"Don't run around in the field." Feng Cen stood up at the fastest speed, holding down Gu Mi'er's shoulder to prevent her from approaching.

"Hmm..." Yun Mu covered his mouth and nose. Although Gu Mi'er was held down by Feng Cen, the strong wind from the running was not blocked, and the thick powder of cream mixed with perfume floated over. Yun Mu really couldn't accept the smell, and moved the chair without a trace, while muttering in her heart.

Said to imitate yourself? I'm afraid it's not telling a joke. She doesn't know how to rush into people's arms, she can't paint heavy makeup, and she doesn't know how to spray perfume. I really don't know the basis of those who say the two portraits. She really wants to ask for advice.

"Brother Feng, I was doing pretty well just now, I've passed the three points, and I must have improved a lot in acting." Gu Miller said with bright eyes.

"Yeah." Maybe the person he likes is right by his side. Facing Gu Mi'er's enthusiasm, Feng Cen is a little uncomfortable. Whether it is the relationship between the Feng family and the Gu family, he can't help but concern.

"This is also thanks to Brother Feng for being willing to play against me, so that I can make progress so fast."

"Ah...you are working hard too."

The corner of her eyes swept over the two of them. Although Feng Cen was very pitiful, Yun Mu didn't want to get involved at all. She didn't want to get involved in the affairs of the family. It was a pity that she didn't want to disturb the muddy water. Someone would always drag her down.