Chapter 79

"Woo..." Yun Mu opened his eyes in a daze, immediately closed his eyes subconsciously by the dazzling light, and then opened his eyes again after adapting to the white ceiling, his eyes rolled slightly. I noticed that there are strange instruments all around, and various values are running on the light curtain.

Yun Mu moved his hands, and wanted to get up, he realized that his body seemed to be fixed, not only his limbs, but also his neck was fixed, and his whole body could not move. What it felt was like being sliced in a movie. Pieces of little white mice.

I don’t know how long I’ve waited, and there is finally movement around him. Yun Mu opened his slightly squinted eyes and immediately opened his eyes. The person who came in pointed to a middle-aged man with a stern face and a stern face. His skin was particularly white and his hair was also great Gray, showing a sense of vicissitudes, he saw Yun Mu, the seriousness on his face instantly disappeared, and he changed to an obsessive look, spinning around Yun Mu.

"It's great, is this an SS-grade omega? It turned out to be like this. I don't know if it's different, hehehe, I can't wait."

Yun Mu was very uncomfortable when she rushed to the other party’s eyes. She would rather others have wretched eyes than let people use them as substitutes. In addition, she is like a living experiment, taking a deep breath. With a sigh of relief, he calmed down a bit before Yun Mu asked.

"what do you want to do"

"Isn't it obvious? I want Miss Yun to contribute to my research. I will write your contribution in my research report for future reference. You can spread it for a long time. Are you happy?" The man smiled Said.

"Who might be happy about this kind of thing?" Yun Mu sneered, especially looking at the man's appearance that "you should be honored to be able to contribute to my research." It is even more unpleasant.

"It's true that people on the top will feel a little bad, but shouldn't everything have to embrace the concept of sacrificing the ego to complete the greater ego? This eye can benefit the entire universe. You should feel that if you can contribute Happy isn't it?" The man said, licking his lips.

"Oh, so what have you been doing to experiment with species, to transform humans or to combine the two" Yun Mu coldly guessed, but on the other hand, the man seemed to be shocked by Yun Mu's guess.

"How do you know what I am? Does this belong to the intuition of an SS-grade omega I want to write it down." The man quickly took out a small notebook from his pocket, and didn't know what he was writing.

Yun Mu: This person is either an idiot or a fool. You have tied people here. What else can you do if you don’t sit on a human body and ask someone to watch your research.

"Did you make trouble in the mecha match in the cloud world before?" Yun Mu said with a long hiss.

"Well...it seems to be there, but it's just the first experiment. I wanted to show my suppliers the results, but I didn't expect the development of the results to be ruined. What a pity!" The man said lightly. Rubbing his chin, tilted his head to think.

The fact that the other party didn’t give a roundabout answer made Yun Mu’s heart tensed. He remembered to answer so simply. It is estimated that he did not intend to ask someone to go back. He pressed his lips slightly, and Yun Mu calculated the probability of his escape in his mind, but It’s a pity that no matter how you think about it, it’s impossible. If you want to escape, you have to find a bun first, and now she can’t move and how to run.

Di... The door on the side slid open, and a young man who was also wearing a white robe walked in. The Five Views was pretty good, but his face was expressionless, feeling dull. He pushed the cart and walked in and came to the man. ,

Pregnant With the Villain Boss' Baby GLOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara