Chapter 36

Yun Mu opened her eyes and entered the familiar ceiling. She did not get up immediately, but lay down blankly for a while, raised her right hand and shook it in front of her eyes for a while, and did not feel any discomfort. Sit up slowly.

"Huh..." Holding her dizzy head, it seems that there are still some side effects, but there is no major problem. Yun Mu sat for a while, and then stood up after the dizziness passed. At the same time standing still, it was accompanied by the opening of the door and the howling of Yunlan, oh... and the meowing that was almost ignored,

"Mummy ah ah ah!!!"

In the face of Yunlan’s bear pounce, Yun Mu did not avoid it. It was not that he did not want to hide, but when he had to avoid the ground, he realized that his hands and feet were a little soft, so Yunlan threw himself into the face.

"What's wrong?" Yun Mu said helplessly, pushing Yunlan's fleshy face with his fingers.

"Mummy, listen to me, I just..." Yun Lan was about to speak but was stopped by Yun Mu.

"Wait a minute, let your feet go a bit."

"Huh?" Yunlan lowered his head for unknown reasons, and saw Yun Mu's body underneath, scooping up the meowing milk underneath.

"You almost stepped on her." Yun Mu pityingly touched Milk's head and glanced across Yunlan.

Yunlan: Inexplicably struggling, I haven't had a milk cat to be favored.

Shaking his head, throwing away the thought, glared at Milk, Mommy is definitely pampering me.. Petting me.. Petting...

Just as Yunlan was competing with Milk, Yun Mu had already passed her and walked out the door, and she hurriedly caught up.

"Hey, mommy, where are you going?"

"Go to the living room, go there and talk." Yun Mu didn't look back, abandoning these words, and walked slowly to the stairs.

After ten minutes passed, Yun Mu leaned on the sofa, eating the fruit that was cut and cut into small pieces, while watching Yunlan, who was trying to put his face into a serious face but failed repeatedly, finally spoke.

"Well, you don't want to be a soldier, do you want to be an actor in the future? If you have something to say quickly."

"Ahem... Mommy, let me tell you that I met the big brother next door today." Yunlan gave a dry cough, then put his hands behind him, pretending to be a small adult, and said with his head straight.

"Well, so you ran out secretly." Yun Mu nodded and said lightly, without any accident in his tone.

"Ahaha, this is an irresistible reason... ahem... In short, that elder brother told me something very interesting!" Yunlan was a little guilty when Yun Mu said a word, but quickly turned his focus Regarding the main things, she seemed to want to sell her, and she didn't say half of it. Her eyes rolled around, and she scanned Yun Mu from time to time, trying to observe Yun Mu's expression.

"Well, what did you say?" Yun Mu played with the hair. After knowing that Yunlan ran away, she was more or less mentally prepared, knowing that certain things could not be kept secret. The eldest brother he met, probably It’s Lu Huan’an’s funny comparison, I’m quite curious, Lu Huan’an saw the expression on Yunlan’s face.

Was it shocked, startled, or dumbfounded, Yun Mu thought so evilly.

"He said that there is someone who looks very much like me." Yunlan looked at Yun Mu, who was indifferent, and Mommy didn't respond. This is unscientific!

"There are no wonders in the world. There are one or two similar people. It's no wonder." Yun Mu said with a smile. Although the secret can't be hidden, she just likes to look at Yunlan's tangled and puzzled appearance. She thinks the secret is being explored. Come out, she will compromise?