Chapter 22

When Yun Mu stepped into the crew today, he found that the atmosphere of the crew was a bit wrong, full of weirdness, and a little bit angry in private.

Director Peng frowned and said something to a few people who were not insignificant in the crew. Although he lowered his voice, his expression was ferocious, and one would not doubt when he would roar.

The volume of the surrounding chats was lowered and then lowered. Although Yun Mu came in and many people greeted her, but this state also made her raise her eyebrows.

After changing clothes and makeup, Yun Mu went to her resting corner, but found that her seat was abnormally "crowded" today.

"Sister Yun, good morning!"

"Yun Mu, you are here."

"Why did you two gather here today?" Yun Mu was a little surprised when Lin Mi and Feng Cen both left their original resting corners and gathered next to them.

"There is a very annoying person coming to the crew." Lin Mi said angrily, playing with Wang Danyan's palm.

Annoying person? This statement was a bit general, Yun Mu's gaze shifted to him.

"Today, an actor in a role had an accident in reality and couldn't come. Then investors forced a personal entry. You should have heard of it, Gu's daughter, Gu Miller." Feng Cen sighed lightly and said helplessly.

Gu Mi'er... Yun Mu hadn't recalled this person's information yet, just at this moment, a sweet voice rang,

"Brother Feng, you are here~" A girl who had already put on a costume ran to Feng Cen's side, reaching out to hug Feng Cen's arm, but Feng Cen's eyes flashed while hiding quietly. A trace of disgust.

This is really strange, Yun Mu has never seen Feng Cen have such a look before, and his gaze can't help but flicker on the visitor.

She looks about the same age as Lin Mi, and she wears a costume similar to Feng Cen, but she wears a bright pink with spicy eyes, and she looks nondescript.

The temperament on her body is a little charming, which is similar to Yun Mu, but completely different. Yun Mu's charm is contaminated with her gestures, with elegance, and people are attracted by it, and can't produce ill feelings.

But this woman seems to want to set off her charm, she wears heavy makeup, looks both false and deliberate, with the pampering feeling between the eyebrows, and the muddy, she feels full of calculation and arrogant eyes, just one glance Not very pleasing.

Seeing Gu Mi'er like this, Yun Mu quickly remembered that Luo Ling did mention it with himself.

Gu Mi'er and Lin Mi are both child stars. In the past, their fame was comparable, and even Gu Mi'er was even better. It was not because of her own ability, but Gu Mi'er had never concealed the identity of Gu's daughter, even Talking about it from time to time,

The Gu family is about the same as the Feng family, and the power and connections are naturally good, and they have become the object of a lot of people to indulge in the favor of the family. With the family's favor, they could have continued to climb to high places like Lin Mi by their reputation as a child star.

Unfortunately, it is not that Lin Mi walks in a lively and sweet style, because she has a charm and cannot control herself. There are few suitable roles. In addition, many good directors respect and thank her insensitive. Even if Gu Jia Zhang Luo filmed her, but There was no effect, and it faded out of the entertainment circle recently.

But it came back a few years ago, why? The reason is actually Yun Mu!

Yun Mu entered the entertainment industry, and the first scene of the performance was a big hit. Her popularity soared, and she reached the position of actress step by step. Gu Miller was unwilling to hear about it. She was clearly no worse than Yun Mu. What kind of opponent can be angry, but she can't?