Chapter 40

"Major General Lu, Mi'er has been admiring you for a long time. I wonder if there is such an honor to invite you to dance with you?" Gu Mi'er clutched the hem of her skirt, looking at Lu Fengxu with a reddish face, with shining eyes , A proper spring girl,

"I have a crush for a long time? Who doesn't know that she likes the actor? This is really shameless." Lin Mi, who was standing not far from Yun Mu, trot to Yun Mu's side when Gu Mi'er stood up. Seeing Gu Mi'er speaking to Lu Fengxu like this, she couldn't help but mutter softly with her cheeks puffed out.

"Hush." Yun Mu whispered, patted Lin Mi's head as a sign of comfort, but his eyes looked at the scene in front of him with interest, what would he do if he wanted to see Lu Fengxu? I don’t feel pleased with either answer...

At this moment, Yun Mu's gaze suddenly met the gaze that Lu Fengxu swept over. She only felt that Lu Fengxu's gaze was slightly stiff, so what? Feeling panicked like having an affair?

After blinking, he felt that it was no different from Lu Fengxu just now. Could it be an illusion?

"I'm sorry, I'm not good at dancing. I'm afraid it will drag Ms. Gu's hind legs, so I still ask Ms. Gu to ask me to be smart." Lu Fengxu said lightly.

"It's okay, I can take you..." Gu Mi'er didn't give up, she wanted to continue to persuade her. Suddenly she just felt cold and shivered subconsciously. She looked at Lu Fengxu with some horror, Mingming and It’s the same as before, but the fear is unforgettable, so Gu Miller cannot ignore it.

She couldn't help swallowing, gritted her teeth, and squeezed her fists unwillingly to suppress the chills. At this moment, she knew that Lu Fengxu was not as close as she had imagined, but...

After seeing Lu Fengxu and looking at other alphas, I feel that there is a huge gap, whether it is identity, grade or achievement, even Fengcen, whom she has always regarded as her husband, is far behind.

She felt how stupid she was at the beginning, and such an excellent alpha is her real good match! As long as she can gain Lu Fengxu's heart, she will be a great hero to save the Gu family, and who can disrespect the major general's wife? How coveted the location is.

"This young lady." At the moment when Gu Mi'er was in a dream, 001 came to Gu Mi'er, and Lu Fengxu also took a few steps back and let 001 stand in front of Gu Mi'er.

"What's the matter?" Gumi didn't like the robot that mocked her just now, but she managed to maintain her self-confessed temperament, showing a dry smile.

"You don't seem to have fully confirmed your content." 001 said, shaking the geomagnetic piece in his hand.

"What do you mean?" Gu Mi'er frowned slightly. She was really excited when she saw the three words "Pas de deux". The following content was too lazy to go. The pas de deux was just a pas de deux.

"The object of your dance is the lottery, not your own choice." 001 handed the magnetic sheet to Gu Mi'er, which was marked on the light curtain that emerged above.

"Task: Duo

p.s: The dancing subject is selected by the system. Please dance with the chosen subject for ten minutes. "

Seeing this scene, Gu Miller couldn't keep smiling, she couldn't even squeeze it out. If the task was like this, then her invitation just now seemed like a fool!

"You...Why didn't you say it earlier?" Gumier said through gritted teeth.

"People just wanted to talk to you, but you just ran away. What can I do." Lin Mi curled her lips and reported the 001 injustice.