Chapter 65

"Eagle~" Yun Mu lightly nodded the little black eagle's head, raised his head slightly, and looked at the space getting closer and closer to him, and said softly.

"I know someone whose name is exactly the same as yours."

"Really, who is so insightful and has the same name as me, huh, but I'm so handsome, that person must not be as good as me!" Little Black Hawk raised his head and said proudly.

Someone on the side jumped with the blue veins on his forehead, resisting the urge to beat a certain eagle.

"Ah, I don't know what this person looks like." Yun Mu lightly tapped his hand and said with a smile.

"After all, she always wears this mask, not to show her face."

"Then it proves that she is too ugly to show her face. Sister, I told you that this kind of pretending to be mysterious all day must be an inferiority complex." The little black eagle said quite rightly.

"It's possible." Yun Mu touched his chin, nodded earnestly, pretending not to see Lu Fengxu's slightly distorted face, he was about to laugh, and coughed dryly.

"But she is very good, except that she can't see her face, she feels pretty good, but..."

Yun Mu looked at Lu Fengxu’s face with joy, his small eyes kept looking at her, causing her to deliberately prolong the sentence.

"Although I can fight, it's just that people are a little stupid and like to come silently for everything. I thought others didn't know, ah, there is a vocabulary, I think it suits her, Meng Sao." Yun Mu shook his green fingers. Said with a smile,

"Hahaha." The little black eagle's wings were covering his stomach, and he laughed and rolled on Yun Mu's legs.

"Sure enough, this name is suitable for me, mighty and domineering."

Yun Mu showed a polite smile at the little black eagle: You and Lu Huan'an are both second.

"By the way, who gave you your name?"

"Of course it's the master. After the master awakened me, I kept calling this name." Little Black Hawk said hehe.

"Really, haven't you heard of other people with the same name as you?"

"How is it possible? My name is unique. That guy must be admiring me, otherwise how could he be called this name." The little black eagle said with his arms akimbo, but he tilted his head curiously.

"But sister, you can tell me more about her. You see, the master doesn't speak, every time I'm with her, I can only make myself happy."

Yun Mu: Is that because she is afraid to speak now? If I am not here, you have been rubbed against the ground.

"As I said just now, she is stupid, oh, she's cute in some places." Yun Mu touched her chin and was not easy to judge, but she lowered her eyes slightly and said softly.

"Um...I like it a lot."

"Huh? My sister has someone I like!" Little Black Hawk widened her eyes slightly, looked at Yun Mu, and turned to look at her owner. As an artificial brain, she has no human feelings, but this does not hinder her. Observe that this omega is very unusual for her master.

As a result, people have their own hearts, how can they break? Did the master lose if he didn't compare? No, no, the little black hawk thinks that the omega in front of him is beautiful and gentle to himself, and he can see how his owner can groom him except for pressing it.

The best way is to marry the master and this beautiful omega sister! Then you can see it every day!

Thinking of this, the little black eagle couldn't help but praise his idea, and immediately implemented it when he thought of it, and said to Yun Mu with his chest up.