Chapter 26

Lying in the recliner for a while, Yun Mu was already a little drowsy, took a sip of tea, covered her small mouth with her hand, and yawned.

The thoughts in my head are chaotic, thinking whether I want to have a nice afternoon nap here, but I am afraid that there will be accidents, go to the house? I don't want to move now, it's really tangled, and wearing a mask on my face is really uncomfortable, and it's not appropriate to take it off, ah, it's really troublesome.

"Oh! It's the neighbor next door, wow, big beauty!" A voice suddenly sounded, and Yun Mu's heart trembled with fright, and the whole person sat up like this.

Hiss... Sudden force caused Yun Mu's calf to cramp, bursts of pain, causing Yun Mu's brows to frown, her fingers lightly pressed her calf, and she raised her head a little displeasedly, looking at the person.

Big boss? Humph, it's really bad for a passing year. Yun Mu groaned when he saw Lu Fengxu, uh...it seems that there is someone else, after all, the voice she heard just now was a male voice, and the big boss would talk like just now, that's really hell.

And the big boss doesn’t seem to be on her, he seems to be glaring at her side...

Yun Mu glanced over, and in his eyes was a bright blond hair. He was an extremely handsome man with an appearance almost equal to that of the big boss. Subconsciously Yun Mu thought that the big boss had come back with his lover.

Hey, the book also says that the boss is clean and self-conscious, except for the neglected fiancée, keep a distance from anyone. Look at this, it turns out that the book is all deceptive!

But smelling the smell, the man seems to be alpha. Is it possible that the reason why Lu Fengxu is considered clean and self-conscious is because her sexuality is easy for ordinary people? Wow, she seemed to have a bite of a big melon.

Lu Fengxu felt that Yun Mu's gaze was strange when he looked at him. He looked at him and then at Lu Huan'an beside him. He felt increasingly dissatisfied. Is it because they disturbed her?

Originally, the other party had a bad impression of her, but Lu Huan'an made trouble again! Lu Feng looked at Lu Huan'an's eyes even more angry, and he wished to drag people to the training room and beat him up.

As a result, Lu Huan'an actually looked at Yun Mu and couldn't move his eyes. He also muttered while touching his chin. The fire burned more vigorously. In a direction that Yun Mu could not see, Lu Fengxu lifted his foot and stepped aside.

At this time, Lu Huan'an was touching his chin, thinking about how this person's eyebrows were so familiar, like a certain star he liked!

As I swept up and down the line of sight, the more I felt that my guess was correct, and I wanted to ask Lu Fengxu quietly.

"Sister, do you think this person is like the one on TV... Gaaa!" Before the words were finished, a strong pain came from the back of the feet, and the screams suddenly sounded from Lu Huan'an.

Where is the trouble now? Yun Mu blinked quietly, looking at Lu Huan'an, who was jumping back and forth with his feet in her arms, she felt inexplicable, but just squinted here. Why did she feel that the world was different?

"Sorry, we quarreled you." Lu Fengxu apologized to Yun Mu.

"Ah, it's okay." Yun Mu waved his hand, his tone of voice was obviously alienated, there is no need to apologize, you should go in the house quickly.

Obviously, Yun Mu’s wish was not fulfilled. Lu Huan’an heard Yun Mu’s voice and forgot his feet hurt. Excitedly, he wanted to jump on the fence between the two villas.