Chapter 19

"Ka." Director Peng frowned tightly, his eyes fixed on the screen, and then looked at Yun Mu and Feng Cen in the stands. Finally, he only waved and motioned for the two to come over.

"Director Peng."

"Director Peng, what's wrong?"

"Xiaoyun, did something happen? It feels like you are always out of state today." Director Peng looked at Yun Mu, his tone of voice was not too harsh, after all, this is a rare situation for Yun Mu. Only if something goes wrong today, he is not easy to curse,

"Sorry, something happened at home." Yun Mu smiled apologetically, rubbing the hair hanging on his chest with his hands unconsciously.

Yesterday’s impact was bigger than she had imagined. She thought she could put it away with a smile, but her heart was still full of worries.

"Oh.. Let's do this for today, Xiaoyun, first go back and adjust your mentality. Anyway, you are not in a hurry for shooting. How about giving you a half-day vacation?" Peng Taoist patted Yun Mu on the shoulder and suggested.

"Thank you, Director Peng." Yun Mu did not refuse either. She knew that she was shooting in her current state and could not achieve the previous level, so she sighed slightly.

It seems that she is still too young to completely separate work from reality.

"Then you go back first." Director Peng waved his hand.

"Then I..." Feng Cen's eyes lit up, wondering if he could have a holiday with Yun Mu today, would he be able to invite him out to play!

It is a pity that fantasy is beautiful, but reality is cruel, not as gentle as Yun Mu. Director Peng raised his brows at Feng Cen.

Being an alpha does not need to be as gentle as an omega!

"What are you still doing here? You are not going to prepare for the next one. You are the male lead. You don't just need to play against Xiaoyun. Everyone, prepare for the next one. We will skip to the next scene..." Peng After the guide, regardless of Feng Cen's reaction, he stood up and shouted to everyone.

And Fengcen behind him has been petrified,

Fengcen: Oh, I am wrong as an alpha!

"Come on, I'm optimistic about you." Upon hearing Director Peng's words, Yun Mu still had some gloat for Feng Cen, patted his shoulder with a smile, and left in the other's slightly sad eyes.

At this time, Luo Ling and Tong Lili were working together to sort out the information, but the eagle did not know where to go, it was really rare, she would usually sit in the seat and wait, it is impossible that she finally figured it out.

"You're back." Just as Yun Mu thought this way, the eagle's voice sounded beside him, turn his head, watching the other party is holding the kerchief to wipe the water stains on his hands.

Ah, wrong guess, it turned out to be just going to the toilet.

The voice of the eagle also made Luo Ling and Tong Qianli raised their heads, who were focusing on discussing things.

"Huh? Why did Sister Yun come here now? There are still a few more scenes?" Tong Bianbian leaned to Yun Mu's side and helped her remove some of the heavy objects from her body, and asked in surprise.

"Today's condition is not very good. Director Peng gave me a half-day holiday." Yun Mu didn't hide it, and said the reason directly.

"Not in good condition?" Luo Ling's gaze shifted quietly on Yun Mu's face, as if observing whether Yun Mu's words were true or false, but she was not a director, and probably couldn't see it, so he closed the notebook in her hand.