Chapter 13

Yun Mu raised his head to look at the company he was familiar with, and looked at Shuying with a blank face.

"How do you know that the company I'm talking about is here?"

Hearing Yun Mu’s question, Ye Ying’s body froze, and the eyes under the mask met Yun Mu’s gaze, and a guilty conscience flashed in it. The fast person thought it was an illusion.

Clearing his throat, Shuying Ying stabilized his mood, and then said lightly.

"Someone told me."

What is the difference between "what someone told me" and "I went to check"? Yun Mu couldn't help but rolled his eyes at the eagle, and he was even more sure that this person's background was definitely not simple.

Judging from the current observations, there is no malice towards oneself, but it is difficult to say what will happen in the future. It seems that more observation is needed, at least to figure out the other party's purpose of approaching oneself.

Before that, I didn’t mind the approach of the eagle. It’s better to observe openly than to hide in the dark.

Thinking about this, Yun Mu said slowly.

"Let's go in."

"it is good."

The girls at the counter all recognize Yun Mu’s virtual outfit. It should be said that as long as Yun Mu changes to the virtual outfit, Luo Ling will send the news to the counter, in case the person at the counter cannot recognize Yun Mu.

Just like what happened last time, it was also because the person at the counter quickly identified Yun Mu’s identity, and was able to turn off the door access button when Yun Mu rushed into the company.

But this time, without a large number of fans chasing after it, everyone present was surprised to grow their mouths?

Ignoring those gazes, Yun Mu nodded at the counter, and signaled the eagle to walk into the teleportation array. When one person and one fox disappeared, the company exploded, and the noise was endless.

"That... that is Yunying Empress! I didn't read it!"

"How can I be held in my arms by alpha, is it possible..."

"Don't tell me, my heart has broken into several petals now. If you really say those words, I will fight you hard."

"Ahhhh, my cloud fox ooh, I want to hold her in my arms too."

"Come on, I haven't held it, how could you..."

The downstairs went from wailing to noisy, all mixed up, Yun Mu didn't care about these, because she had already met Luo Ling's death sight.

Luo Ling was licking the hair of the young lily, feeding her snacks by the way, so that the young lili could sit comfortably on her lap, revealing the fleshy little belly with a little pink and just opened his mouth. Can eat food,

Seeing that Tong Li Li ate satisfied, Luo Ling's eyes also showed a little smile, and then...

It's facing the eyes of the swarthy eagle that suddenly appeared holding Yun Mu,

Luo Ling:? ? ! ! !

Swarf Eagle:...

And what about the young lily? In her mind, Yun Mu is an existence that can only be seen from a distance and cannot be touched near. Now he is actually "light and flimsy" by this strange alpha mask with a mask, the whole hair of anger exploded.

He jumped up from Luo Ling's lap and leaped in the direction of the eagle, yelling,

"You bastard, actually hugging my goddess? Don't let her down quickly, did you pick her up? See if I don't kill you!"