Chapter 4

"Huh... I still have to receive the announcement, it's really troublesome..." Yun Mu lazily appeared outside the teleportation array he had just entered, drew his hair and shrugged.

To be honest, although she loves acting, she is a person who hates intensive work and likes to go with the situation.

In the past, it was to feed herself, and Yunlan, the little bun, that she worked hard to receive the announcement, but now that she has made enough money, she wants to waste.

Hiss... Suddenly there were many gasps not far away, causing Yun Mu to raise his head and look around, uh...

The people around him were staring at themselves, how to describe that appearance, as cruel as a dog saw a bone, coveted, causing Yun Mu's body to tremble slightly.

Wrong? How could I be recognized? Yun Mu looked down at her white, slender jade hands... Where is her bracelet? ? ?

He raised his head, smiled at the people around him, and cast a wink by the way.

"Hello everyone, I hope you all have a nice day." After Yubi, he passed through the gap in the crowd with his skirt.

And the people "stunned" by Yun Mu's glamorous eyes...

"Yeah! It's Yunying Empress!"

"I wiped it, I actually saw the queen of Yunying alive!"

"Where? I want to see too."

The crowd rioted outside in an instant, and even caused the ground of Yun World to vibrate slightly. Yun Mu turned his head slightly to look at the people who were chasing him.

Alpha, omega, and beta are all squeezed together, and there are many weird creatures. How to describe it, it is like a terrible beast crossing the border, making the smile on Yun Mu's face stiff, and he ran forward even more desperately.

Mom! I knew that I would not have waved anymore, and there would always be a car overturned after waved so many times~

In the lounge, Tong Lili and Luo Ling could feel the riot downstairs even though they were at a high place. They vaguely looked at a somewhat embarrassed figure downstairs, followed by a large group of people. It's simply obvious who that person is.

"Luo Luo won't help Sister Yun?" Tong Lili's small claws pressed the glass, and his big eyes looked down vigorously, as if to see a hole in the glass.

"How can I help her? And she did it by herself." Luo Ling almost rolled his eyes when he heard Tong Lili.

That guy Yun Mu just wanted to do it every day and didn’t want to work, so he ran away with her this time, just as a little lesson for her.

Besides, I am just one. How do you deal with the hundreds, even tens of thousands of fans? The number of people is still increasing rapidly, I'm afraid they will be knocked off as soon as they go out.

Anyway, although those fans are crazy now, they can't do anything out of the ordinary, otherwise they will be forcibly kicked off the game by the cloud world, which is said to be severely punished.

So I really wanted to say that I was worried. Luo Ling felt that he didn't need it at all. How could Yun Mu make herself suffer if she was so smart?

And when Luo Ling was talking with Tong Lili, Yun Mu had already separated from the world of Yun and returned home.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the familiar ceiling,

Sitting up, drew some messy hair, Yun Mu stretched out and shook his head helplessly.