Chapter 69

"That's the fourth princess?" Yun Mu took a sip. The juice Lu Fengxu brought for her just now had no comment on the contact between the fourth princess and Lu Fengxu. He was still calm, and his smile did not change at all.

"Aren't you angry?" The eldest prince was surprised at Yun Mu's reaction. It seemed that in his heart, he saw his lover approaching others without getting angry, and he had to rush to declare his sovereignty.

"The two didn't do anything about the pavilion, why should I be angry?" Yun Mu said lightly, looking at the eldest prince.

"It's surprising that you didn't help your sister."

"Hahaha, love is pursued by the two, I came forward, I guess it won't change much." The prince touched his chin, said helplessly.

Hearing the words of the elder prince, Yun Mu couldn't help but glanced at him. She looked like a potential stock like Lu Fengxu. The royal family must be firmly in his hands, and it is said that there is no original body. The four princes seem to belong to Lu Fengxu. Unwanted fiancee,

It seems that Lu Huan'an and Lu Fengxu grew up because they were about the same age as Elose? The standard childhood sweetheart routines, of course, because of the original nature, under the yin and yang mistakes, there will be no more.

"I believe her." Yun Mu chuckled, with firmness in his tone. If she really likes the fourth princess, she won't come to pester her. She can feel the atmosphere and getting along with herself between the two of them. The moment is totally different,

The eldest prince looked at the omega beauty beside him, with strong self-confidence in his charm. The arrogance in the eyebrows of this ordinary family child was different, attracting everyone’s attention.

"You are special, I feel I like you more and more." The eldest prince seemed to scratch his cheek a little embarrassedly, watching Yun Mu's eyes filled with light and fiery sensation, this feeling Yun Mu is very familiar.

"The prince joked, in your capacity, what kind of omega do you want?" Yun Mu glanced at the omegas present. Although the prince came by himself just now, the attention of others is still on him.

In constantly replying to the prince’s words, my heart’s vigilance towards the prince has been greatly increased. This person seems to be an honest person, and I can’t say why, but I always feel that this person is not that simple, and has a certain dangerous feeling. The cold hair stands upright,

"Sorry, eldest prince, I'll be out of company first." Yun Mu leaned over and said.

"Go, go, I hope you have a good time here." The prince nodded slightly and said with a smile.

Yun Mu glanced at Lu Fengxu's direction, and did not walk over immediately, but headed to the direction of the food area.

She didn't know that the eldest prince's sight followed her every move, a trace of playfulness and possessiveness that did not fit his image in his eyes, and then quickly left, without knowing where to go.

Lu Fengxu's gaze fell in the direction where the eldest prince had left, and he frowned insignificantly.

".. There are so many kinds..." Looking at the almost dazzling delicacy, Lu Fengxu just took the tip of the iceberg, and seeing that many people directly let the chef inside make it on site.

Yun Mu felt that he was not so turbulent, but asked the deacon robot who was on standby to take some food to him, and walked slowly in the direction of Lu Fengxu.

"Yun Mu?" Suddenly a soft call attracted Yun Mu's attention, and only a few aristocratic ladies and masters came over. Although there was surprise in their words, Yun Mu could see a trace of mockery and a little bit from their eyes. Fear, I immediately knew that the other party might be bad,