Chapter 73

"Wipe sunscreen?" Yun Mu's eyes flashed with surprise, and at the same time he showed a playful smile.

"Do you want to help me paint?"

Seeing Yun Mu's tendency to agree, Lu Fengxu's eyes lit up, and he nodded immediately, but the next second Yun Mu spoke.

"But didn't you say that the glass cover has sun protection functions such as UV protection? Then why do you need to apply it?"

Lu Fengxu nodded and blinked. He didn't seem to realize what Yun Mu was talking about, but he quickly widened his eyes.

It seems that I remembered it. Yun Mu watched Lu Fengxu with a smile and lowered his head slightly, and even his shoulders were drooping. He looked like a big dog abandoned by his master and couldn't help but laugh.

Lu Fengxu, who was annoyed for being so stupid, suddenly heard Yun Mu's silvery laughter, and saw Yun Mu's fingers stretched out, hooked his chin, and gently lifted his face.

"I didn't reject you again, so wronged?"

After speaking, without waiting for Lu Fengxu's reaction, Yun Mu turned around and asked the recliner beside him and walked over. He sat on the top, dragged the coat off his body, and then sat and lay down. Turning his head, he noticed Lu Fengxu. Still staying in place, I can't help raising my eyebrows slightly,

"Isn't it enough to come? Is it just now thinking about reluctance?"

"No, no." Lu Fengxu walked over quickly, watching Yun Mu was already lying on his stomach, his white back exposed in front of him.

She couldn't help swallowing, looking at the sunscreen in her hand, she also wiped this kind of thing for the first time, and felt nervous thinking about it.

After reading the instructions for use, he squeezed the sunscreen with a little fragrance into his hand, tentatively touched Yunmu's back with his hand, and smeared it awkwardly.

With a slight frown, Yun Mu only felt a pair of slightly rough hands walking on his body. He didn't know if it was comfortable or some kind of torture. The delicate skin caused waves of tremors under the relatively rough touch. ,

Yun Mu actually felt numb, and with Lu Fengxu's movements, she kept stimulating her head, causing her to open her small mouth slightly and pant slightly. This sensitive body is really damn!

"Is it uncomfortable?" Lu Fengxu asked anxiously. The first time she did this kind of thing, she was afraid that if she was too strong, it would hurt the omega. If there were red marks on the white skin, it would make people. She felt distressed, but she cared about her service. Yun Muxi didn't like it.

"... Hmm..." Afraid of making a strange sound, Yun Mu just made a sigh of relief, but it also let Lu Fengxu breathe a sigh of relief and "work" more vigorously.

"It's done on the back." Lu Fengxu looked at how much he had already painted, and when he was reluctant to give up, he withdrew his hands, thinking in his heart whether Yun Mu would paint himself on the front.

As a result, Yun Mu lazily rolled over and raised his eyebrows slightly to see Lu Fengxu's appearance.

"Why? Don't you want to paint the front?"

"Huh?" Lu Fengxu was taken aback.

"Otherwise, give it to me, I'll do it myself." Yun Mu was about to stretch out his hand, but Lu Fengxu's body moved back a bit, shaking his head and said.

"No, no, I'll be fine." As he said, he eagerly squeezed the sunscreen in his hand and wiped it on Yun Mu, as if he was a step slower, and there was no such benefit.