199

"Is there any way to be more certain?"

"Incheon and Busan are difficult, and Seoul..."

Cheon Sa-yeon, who crossed his legs with his hands in his pockets, opened his mouth with a languid expression.

"After the management headquarters collapsed, it was still not properly restored, so the work is very slow. Still, I can't let go, so I'm looking into it."

"At least you can find out where the alcohol is distributed."

"It's not easy. It's also a job to bring out talented people who have problems."

"If you are alone, sure."

Cheon Sa-yeon raised an eyebrow in response to my answer. I continued to speak, regardless of his displeasure. "I'll talk to Roheon. And there is one guild master that I know in Busan."

"Hm. Roheon... If it's Busan, are you thinking of the Four Seasons Guild?"

"That's right."

Kwon Ji-hoon, Master of the Four Seasons Guild in Busan. He was also Kwon Jeong-han's cousin and I had already met him many times.

"It wouldn't be easy."

"You should say something first."

Cheon Sa-yeon, who was expected to oppose, surprisingly shrugged his shoulders without saying anything. I narrowed my eyes at the gesture of permission that didn't even look like permission.

"What with this half-hearted? There's no other good way anyway. This case is your first time."

"It's because this is the first time. We need a better understanding of why this happened. I don't want to move too hastily until I know the reason."

I frowned at his cold voice.

Why did this happen. What was the cause of the situation that even Cheon Sa-yeon, who was trapped in time, had never experienced before?

"For now, it would be better to focus more on variables."

The conversation with Elohim flashed through my mind. Variable.

"There may be people we didn't expect. And it would be... very dangerous."

An unpleasant feeling ran through the nape of my neck. If this case was really related to the Praus Cult...

"As everything changes, it seems that someone you don't know has intervened, Cheon Sa-yeon."

It was worthy enough. From the moment I entered Han Yi-gyeol's body in the first place, this time was different from before.

I said to Cheon Sa-yeon, who looked at me calmly as if he had expected it.

"Come on. Let's start with what we can do right now."

* * *

Kim Woo-jin and Min Ah-rin, who stood with anxious eyes, sighed in relief when we left the bedroom. They both belonged to Requiem and it was amazing how they could do that.

Piik.

As soon as I came out, Fox got out of Min Ah-rin's arms and flew straight away. I stroked Fox sitting on my shoulder and brought out the main point.

"That... Kwon Jeong-han."

"Yes?"

I smiled awkwardly at Kwon Jeong-han, who looked at me with interest while drinking coffee, and opened my mouth.

"How is Master Kwon Ji-hoon these days? How is he?"

I confidently replied that it would be better to speak up to Cheon Sa-yeon before, but I was a little awkward when I tried to ask.

I Don't Want This Reincarnation [2]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara