288

「It's difficult to tell who the person you met at the gate is.」

As expected, Cheon Sa-yeon met Elohim in a dream and asked for my identity as soon as he got out of the gate.

Elohim, who had been watching all the things that Cheon Sa-yeon was going through, had already understood the situation without listening to any explanation.

「Are you sure he's not someone you sent?」

「Well.」

Elohim gave an ambiguous answer while looking around in the dream, where all the grass was dry and the sky had become darker than at the beginning.

「It may or may not be.」

「Give me the correct answer.」

「As I said before, we don't know everything about the future.」

Elohim's white hair gently fluttered in the wind that blew from over the sea.

「But it's very interesting. That someone could intervene like that in your time.」

「For what purpose did he intervene?」

「If it's a purpose, it's already come out. Helping you clear the gate. So I guess he found an exit and disappeared immediately.」

「...that can't be all.」

「Why do you think so?」

「It's not that easy to help someone without anything in return...」

「Do you feel that person expects anything from you?」

Elohim smiled bitterly at the sight of Cheon Sa-yeon, who couldn't easily answer.

「Just as there is malice without cost, so is a good intention.」

「......」

「Think that is good. Thanks to him, you were able to clear the gate.」

If you feel uneasy, I think you can ask when you meet him again later. At Elohim's words, Cheon Sa-yeon nodded his head with a complicated expression.

"......"

Through this incident, I was able to understand the relationship between Cheon Sa-yeon and Kwon Se-hyun.

In a space made by my past, Cheon Sa-yeon first met Kwon Se-hyun. I was so flustered that anyone could notice as he explained Kwon Se-hyun as 'probably an acquaintance'.

In the end, Kwon Se-hyun, whom I met in space, wasn't who I am today, so Cheon Sa-yeon misunderstood it...

'After that, he lost interest in Kwon Se-hyun and stuck to me... was he aware of the situation?'

He was as quick as anyone else, so there was enough possibility. Come to think of it, he said this right before I read the book.

"Please take good care of me in the past, Han Yi-gyeol."

You really knew everything. I was worried that I would interfere and ruin the past, but it was a little annoying.

'Well, it's not a matter of giving a tip.'

Anyway, I'm glad it ended well without any problems.

With a sigh, I went back to the audience's point of view and watched Cheon Sa-yeon's past.

Cheon Sa-yeon, who succeeded in clearing the SS-level gate for the first time, was busy attending the influx of interviews and meetings. It was the first time I watched Cheon Sa-yeon after clearing because he had been dying at an SS-grade gate until now.