269

Hearing my answer, Min Ah-rin looked surprised and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Re, really? I thought you were 28 at most... so you're older than me?"

"...as for my true age, yes..."

"Healer Min Ah-rin isn't only the one who is getting younger, isn't all of us getting younger than him here?"

"That... that's true..."

Going crazy. I was far more embarrassed than expected and had nowhere to turn my eyes. The heat that rose from my neck suddenly covered my face.

"Then... shall I call you Se-hyun-ssi or Se-hyun-oppa now?"

"No, you shall not!"

Min Ah-rin blinked her eyes as I shook my head urgently at her question.

Oppa, I was so embarrassed just hearing it, I got goosebumps all over my body.

"Everyone, just do what you've been doing. That's comfortable for me."

Kwon Jeong-han intervened with a sign that he didn't understand why I was refusing.

"Why? Isn't it better to call you Se-hyun-hyung?"

"What's good about that."

I didn't know how to explain this. I stroked the nape of my neck with a complicated mind and opened my mouth.

"I got used to being called Han Yi-gyeol and there are people around me, so being called Kwon Se-hyun-hyung or oppa is a bit burdensome."

"Umm, I guess that's true. Others will know about Han Yi-gyeol for sure."

"Yes. So, please call me like you always did. I'm comfortable with that too. And..."

After hesitating for a while, I continued speaking as calmly as possible.

"Kwon Se-hyun... is dead. Now I have no intention of going back there."

"......"

"So, I hope you all aren't too conscious of Kwon Se-hyun."

I smiled bitterly, hoping that everyone would understand my heart, and Park Geon-ho, who had been listening quietly, raised the corners of his lips with a frown.

"I'm glad you think so. To be honest, even if you wanted to go back, I didn't want to let you go."

"You're very honest."

Anyway, the answer that I needed made me feel a little more comfortable. Elohim, noticing that the conversations related to me had been sorted out to some extent, spoke again.

"Se-hyun's intervention is an ability that should be hidden as much as possible. If the Praus Cult finds out, the future will be more complicated."

"I agree with that."

Listening to Elohim, I remembered the collision with Doctor again.

Intervention ability that was able to break Samael's mental control at once. If I used it well, they wouldn't be swayed by mental control anymore, but if this was caught by the cult...

"El. In the last battle... did Samael feel something?"

"It's as if his ability was forcibly cut off, so there's a high chance that he would. To know for sure, he must at least have a human corpse called Doctor."

Doctor's body...

The space where the battle took place was immediately closed and disappeared when we walked out with the faint producers. Killing Doctor was successful, but we didn't get any other information.