303

By the time Kim Woo-jin unbuttoned and took off his shirt, I hurriedly raised my hand.

"Wait, wait!"

"...?"

After recalling my words that we would sleep together, I belatedly realized why Kim Woo-jin and Woo Seo-hyuk reacted like that.

Where the hell am I supposed to start clearing up this damn misunderstanding? A headache crept into my previously fine head.

"It's not like that....."

No matter how frustrating and absurd it was, I had to consider the situation o f Kim Woo-jin, who was unfamiliar with everything.

Kim Woo-jin completely considered himself a slave, and I was the owner who bought him and the prince of the kingdom. So no... Even with a strange misunderstanding... He readily accepted..... He looks like a real slave.

"I didn't mean to ask you to sleep with me in that sense. Okay? I was just trying to make you sleep comfortably in a nice bed."

When I explained it sincerely, I was even more surprised than when I heard Kim Woo-jin's proposal to sleep together for the first time.

"I am... Even sleeping on the floor......"

"You're going to sleep on the floor with an injured body? No way. So quickly pick up your clothes and come up."

"I won't touch even your fingertips, so come up. I'm having a hard time."

Hearing that it was difficult, Kim Woo-jin hesitantly climbed onto the bed. I finally got to lie down next to Kim Woo-jin and closed my tired eyes.

I don't know how to deal with Kim Woo-jin, who is wary of his surroundings like a stray cat... Let's sleep first and wake up and think. If things don't work out, I think it would be okay to meet Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon again and discuss then.

"Goodnight, Kim Woo-jin."

Perhaps because he was nervous, Kim Woo-jin, who was lying stiff and still like a log, shook his shoulders at my greeting. Either that or not, I, who had reached the limit of my mental strength, welcomed the rushing tide.

***

Just like yesterday, Woo Seo-hyuk, who came to my room in the morning, looked at my condition and opened his mouth.

"You seem to be in a much better mood today."

"I slept well."

When I answered with a bright smile, Woo Seo-hyuk's gaze naturally turned to Kim Woo-jin behind me. At the same time, Kim Woo-jin's ears were dyed brightly.

It was an excellent choice to sleep with Kim Woo-jin instead of sending him to another room. Because meeting Kim Woo-jin, whom I was most worried about, safely and sleeping together like before, my nervous mind became much caImer.

So, I unintentionally slept while hugging Kim Woo-jin... That's about it. Seeing that Kim Woo-jin wasn't angry, he wouldn't be too offended.

"The letter you ordered yesterday was delivered to the baron about two hours ago, and the reply just arrived."

I put down the teacup and opened the letter Woo Seo-hyuk gave me. The writing on the white paper was very elegant and familiar. It was Cheon Sa-yeon's handwriting.

"Dear Prince.

I received your letter well. Unfortunately, the owner of the letter was in a position to be punished, so he couldn't reply, so I, the first one, took up the pen instead. Please understand with the same mind as Hahae.