343

When I returned to the living room, each team member was talking about the incident with a serious look on their faces.

"Even if we investigate further about the Kim Gyeong-wook we found out this time... In the end, it's as if nothing changes."

"Only the connection with the Praus cult has become clear."

At Park Geon-ho's lament, Min Ah-rin nodded with a gloomy expression. Woo Seo-hyuk, who organized his laptop, agreed with that opinion and opened his mouth.

"It seems difficult to directly stop the Praus cult unless there is a way to catch the transactions behind the gate."

"Because there is no set pattern... It's virtually impossible. It's impossible to recognize all those gates individually."

"Once we receive information about Kim Gyeong-wook, we will learn more about the gate that was targeted."

Even as everyone was exchanging words, Cheon Sa-yeon sat quietly with an expressionless face. The sight of him resting his chin and staring at the turned off TV was so different from usual that I wondered what I should do about it.

'Well, it was enough for Ha Tae-heon to notice.......'

I was planning on taking the time to visit the representative's office later, but I guess I'll have to talk right away. First, the situation was organized to send out everyone except Cheon Sa-yeon.

"There's nothing we can do right now, so the meeting ends here. Ha Tae-heon-ssi will send you the data within today. If there are any problems after seeing that, let's meet again tomorrow.”

"That would be better."

"Yi-gyeol-ssi. It's dinner time soon. Should we all go out and buy something delicious together?"

"That's right. It would be a shame to just disperse when the meeting is over."

"No, I...."

I hesitated for a moment at Min Ah-rin's suggestion, but since I didn't think it was anything to hide, I confessed it.

"I will spend some time separately with Master Cheon Sa-yeon."

".......!"

Min Ah-rin was startled when she heard what I said. Not only Min Ah-rin, but the others behind her also looked at me in surprise. Among them was Cheon Sa-yeon.

What on earth is this reaction? It was so absurd that I couldn't help but laugh.

"Is this really that surprising?"

"Um, uh, a little?"

"I just wanted to have a conversation."

"Then should everyone leave...?"

"Naturally... No, first of all, this is my room."

"We have only been here for less than an hour. You told us to leave to have a conversation... That's too much."

"Can't you two just go into the bedroom and talk? Otherwise, hyung, we'll go into the bedroom and wait."

"Please everyone get out."

Is it really this difficult to have a conversation with just one person? Kim Woo-jin and Park Geon-ho, whose eyes looked full of regret, were kicked out at the front door.

"I'm so sorry about this. I think Yi-gyeol wants to have dinner with me alone."

I felt so bad for turning down the people who were already excited to have dinner with me, but Cheon Sa-yeon started to make the team members who were being kicked out angry.