243

Hearing these words, Go Dong-ju nodded his head in bewilderment.

"I understand. Tae-sik-ah (태식), go and get all the kids. Except for the bartender and the newbies."

"Yes!"

The employee, who had stood restlessly at Go Dong-ju's command, responded quickly. But before the employee could even enter the store, a tattooed man suddenly broke in.

"What are these bastards talking about? Ya!"

Seeing the man's fist wielding, Kwon Se-hyun pulled the employee's arm and sent him behind his back. With the sound of a hwik, Kwon Se-hyun's face turned instead of the employee's.

"Hyu, Hyung-nim!"

"Hyung-nim!"

In an instant, the employee and Go Dong-ju screamed in pale. It didn't hurt much because of the miss, but it was enough to arouse the anger of those who watched.

"That shit...!"

"Go dong-ju, don't get too excited and quietly kick him out as I said before."

Kwon Se-hyun, who skimmed the right cheek with his hand, pointed to the small CCTV above the door with a glance. The other person assaulted him first, so even if things got complicated, there was plenty to say.

'Anyway, the other person won't be able to report it too soon.'

Just by looking at it, it was obvious that they were hired by Gyeongseong. They planned to put pressure on them every day like this.

As Kwon Se-hyun entered the store with a slightly crooked tie, the employees who were preparing for the opening rushed out with a stiff expressions on their faces. He told him to kick them out, so Go Dong-ju would take care of it.

Kwon Jeong-han, who had been observing the whole thing, said in a low voice.

"It's more peaceful than I thought. Without taking out a weapon..."

"Since this is a world without talented people, I don't think it's possible to bring out weapons like that well."

Park Geon-ho, who was watching the other men falling like autumn leaves with Go Dong-ju's fist through the glass, turned to Cheon Sa-yeon's voice.

"Wait, under your eyes..."

When Cheon Sa-yeon, who was standing close, stretched out his hand, Kwon Se-hyun faltered and pushed his body back.

"What is it?"

"There's a trace of a scratch. Shouldn't it be treated?"

"A scratch like this will heal on its own if you leave it alone. And don't touch me."

"It seems better to put some medicine on it."

"Stop talking nonsense and get to work."

Kwon Se-hyun, who responded harshly to Cheon Sa-yeon, who was constantly narrowing the distance, was annoyed and turned his back without hearing any answer. Cheon Sa-yeon quietly stared at his back as he climbed the stairs, but didn't catch him.

Park Geon-ho, who watched the scene, took a long, complicated breath.

* * *

Although there was a brief incident, Dies resumed business without any major problems. After finishing work, the four returned to the hotel and headed straight to the room where Han Yi-gyeol was resting.

"Are you here?"

For some reason, Kim Woo-jin, not Min Ah-rin, greeted them. Kim Woo-jin's face was very haggard because he suffered a lot from worrying about Han Yi-gyeol.