328

To explain in detail, I left the reception room and took the elevator straight to the top floor. In order to accommodate a large number of people, including Edward, a house of 9 people was needed. So, I should meet him in person and try to persuade him.

The attendant waiting in the hallway guided me to the representative's office, as if Cheon Sa-yeon had given his advice in advance. Feeling at ease, I knocked and immediately opened the door, and belatedly realized that not only Cheon Sa-yeon but also Woo Seo-hyuk were in the representative office.

"You're here. Come in."

"Ah... Sorry. I guess you were working."

Seeing that Woo Seo-hyuk was holding a document, he seemed to be reporting something, but I was worried that I might have inadvertently intervened and disrupted the flow.

When I closed the door and asked with a shy smile, Woo Seo-hyuk shook his head.

"No. The briefing has just ended. Please come in."

"If you're busy, I can come back later. It's not that urgent."

"It's really okay."

Cheon Sa-yeon, who was watching the conversation between me and Woo Seo-hyuk with a bright smile, opened his mouth.

"...I am the representative."

"It looks like Woo Seo-hyuk is busier."

Oh, that's right. Even if that wasn't the case, I had something to say to Woo Seo-hyuk.

"I heard that my schedule has been adjusted. Thanks to you, I was able to stay by Kim Woojin's side for a long time. I now has a lot of time to rest. Thank you, Woo Seo-hyuk."

"I'm glad I was of help."

Woo Seo-hyuk responded to my greeting with a calm expression. The attitude of caring for the other person and not thinking it was a big deal touched my heart.

Of course it's Woo Seo-hyuk. Just a short conversation made me feel reassured. Cheon Sa-yeon started arguing with me as I was feeling a little touched.

"It's very different."

"Why have you been doing this since a while ago?"

"Are you asking because you don't know that? Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk, get out."

"Yes. I will process the documents after organizing them as you mentioned. I'll go out first."

I was astounded by Cheon Sa-yeon's actions of chasing Woo Seo-hyuk away with a smiling face. You're jealous because I'm leaving you alone and only talking to Woo Seo-hyuk, right?

Cheon Sa-yeon got up from his seat without paying attention to my bewildered gaze and pulled me to the sofa. I sat down obediently, wondering what he was going to do, and Cheon Za-yeon, who was sitting next to me, tapped his watch.

Slowly. (this is probably a tapping sound, but I can't find the correct word)

A small box appeared in the air and fell onto the table. When I untied the ribbon tied to the box and checked the contents, a variety of candies came out.

"........"

Is it because of my mood? I think something similar happened in the past.

I sighed and asked Cheon Sa-yeon, who was waiting for my reaction with the corners of his mouth raised.

"Did you get a gift this time too?"

"No. I bought it myself."

"You had time to buy something like this?"