256

That evening, as I entered the office, Kwon Se-hyun, who looked at me with a slightly surprised expression, asked.

"What's wrong with your face?"

"What's with my face?"

"The wounds are all gone."

"Ah. Min Ah-rin-ssi... I mean, I was treated by a healer."

Kwon Se-hyun, who heard the name Min Ah-rin, rolled his eyes and nodded his head belatedly.

"Come to think of it, there was a healer named Min Ah-rin."

"Yes. You've actually seen her a couple of times. You haven't talked to her."

The first time I fell into this space and the first time Yoo Shi-hyuk came into the store. It wasn't in a situation where I could introduce Min Ah-rin twice.

"That's amazing. I can't believe you can be healed so perfectly."

"She can't cure a disease like a cold, but she knows that external wounds can be cured."

"External wounds..."

"If you are seriously injured, the doctor will have to check your condition before she can use her healing ability... but it's true that it's great, though."

Kwon Se-hyun, who quietly listened to my explanation, smiled bitterly.

"...right. That's a really great ability."

"......"

After that, a brief silence settled in the office. Kwon Se-hyun, who had been staring out the window like a habit, soon turned to me.

"I have been thinking about it since I heard the information from you yesterday."

Tuk, tuk, Kwon Se-hyun lightly tapped the desk with the documents on it with his index finger.

"It sure looks good that we hit first."

"I expected you to come to that conclusion."

"Well, there's not much else you can do anyway."

That's true. At this point, I have touched on the most important part.

"What are you going to do to Park Seok-jae?"

"We must refuse. We are good enough."

"No."

I remembered Park Seok-jae who I met again after coming here. The face I had seen just before I died overlapped with the face that had a friendly smile.

"Don't say no and call Park Seok-jae."

"What?"

"Excluding the guys below him, only Park Seok-jae. If we lie that we have the wrong information, it will be easy."

"Um... wait, let me sort this out."

Kwon Se-hyun, who had been thinking for a while as he touched his lips, soon opened his mouth.

"Han Yi-gyeol, you already knew who the traitor I was thinking of was. Then you would definitely know how I see Park Seok-jae."

"Of course, I noticed."

"You want me to call Park Seok-jae here?"

"Yes. It's okay if calling Park Seok-jae alone."

"It would be safe now. If we call Park Seok-jae, our plans may leak."

If it was our information, it was talking about me and my people. The number of enemies was over 60, Kwon Se-hyun couldn't win without our help.

'Anyway, we'll be leaving this place when the exit opens, so it doesn't matter if information leaks out...'