309

Because of the shoulder injury, it was difficult to carry the shoulder as usual. In the end, I used my wind ability while being fully embraced by the Cheon Sa-yeon.

Cheon Sa-yeon, who supported me on my back and behind my knees, stepped on the door frame of the wide-open window and climbed up. I raised my energy and came out and wrapped the wind around the body of Cheon Sa-yeon.

When I came out through the window, a wide forest spread out below. Floating in the air, I looked around, relying on the moonlight.

"I don't know where to go."

"I don't see anything."

Perhaps because it was night, only the forest was densely covered with trees, and no other buildings or villages were visible. It was a time when I hesitated, unable to decide where to go.

A wolf howl echoed loudly from the eastern side of the forest. Cheon Sa-yeon and I simultaneously thought of the same person and met our eyes.

"No way......."

"There's nowhere else to go anyway, so let's check from there."

I nodded and the wind moved. Since the distance was not too far, I thought that if I flew for about 10 minutes, I would be there in no time.

Heading to the place where the wolf howled, I told Cheon Sa-yeon about hearing Abel's voice before coming here. Cheon Sa-yeon, who heard the explanation, narrowed his eyes in annoyance.

"Abel wouldn't have noticed your abilities. Because she's not that smart. But Han Yi-gyeol, it seems certain that you ruined Abel's plan. Even if it wasn't meant to be."

"Are you saying that my existence alone can touch a fairy tale?"

"Yes. The Praus followers wouldn't have dared to think that there would be someone out of class among us."

If Cheon Sa-yeon's guess was true, I could see that my existence played the role of the joker properly, as Elohim had said.

Then Abel's hysterical reaction, which had been shouting that I was the cause, made a little sense. But.......

"I haven't used that ability once since I came in here. I didn't even lift my spirits. But how can I affect the space?"

"Your aura must have become strong enough to affect those around you even if you don't use it."

Elohim's request to use the intervening ability as much as possible overlapped with the voice of Cheon Sa-yeon.

I didn't even use my ability, but it had an effect on those around me. It wasn't good.

"Then it will be harder to hide from now on."

"Right now, the problem is big."

Cheon Sa-yeon's long black hair fluttered softly in the wind. His expression, revealed under the moonlight, looked very complicated.

"Abel has noticed that you have some other power, so she will try to figure out what it is in this space."

"You mean she's going to attack using a doll?"

"They will only attack you, not us. She can attack to kill... Or she can drag it along and spend some time trying to figure it out."

"......."

I looked up and saw Cheon Sa-yeon's face holding me. I could feel his concern for me from those words just now.

Cheon Sa-yeon's feelings toward me came to mind. He is Cheon Sa-yeon, an angeI with the same eyes as Ha Tae-heon, who confessed his love to me without hesitation.