287

『You should beg me not to kill you, you intruders!』

Lilith, with her bright yellow eyes gleaming like a cat, rushed at an incredible speed. Cheon Sa-yeon's S-class sword and Lilith's SS-class sword collided strongly in the air.

Cheon Sa-yeon barely balanced his staggering body and struggled to counteract Lilith's fierce attack.

Cheon Sa-yeon, who had never had a fight with anyone besides him, seemed quite uncomfortable with my existence.

Still, it didn't take long for him to adjust to a certain extent thanks to the fact that he had fought countless times over time. Kwajik, Lilith's smashed the ground.

Cheon Sa-yeon turned his wrist to change the trajectory of the sword. Lilith also laughed loudly, avoiding Cheon Sa-yeon's attack.

『Do you think you can keep avoiding it like that? If I caught you, I will pluck out both legs! I'll cut off the head and put it in a big glass bottle!』

The battle between Lilith, who used her wings to fly in the air and attack without space restrictions, and Cheon Sa-yeon, who ran with both feet holding me, didn't seem like it would end easily.

As time passed, we were at a disadvantage. In fact, the small cuts on the knife near Cheon Sa-yeon's arms and waist were increasing rapidly.

'What should I do?'

How could I help Cheon Sa-yeon without wind ability?

I closed my eyes and remembered the first time I came here and fought Lilith.

"It's hard to keep up with your opponent's speed. Too fast."

"You don't need to see your opponent."

Cheon Sa-yeon's voice was low and soft. Swords and swords collided with each other and the flames vibrated hotly.

'All I have now is the memory of the future.'

When I opened my eyes again, I saw the side face of Cheon Sa-yeon, who was sweating in a cold sweat and wielding a sword. There was a clear difference from Cheon Sa-yeon in my memory, which seemed relaxed and bored all the time.

"Cheon Sa-yeon."

As I pressed my upper body a little closer, Cheon Sa-yeon's eyebrows trembled. Be patient, you punk.

"Look at your opponent's body, not the sword."

Right now, I have a high grade, but I couldn't keep up with Lilith's movements because I was an A-rank when I was Han Yi-gyeol.

But Cheon Sa-yeon was different from me. My vision had only narrowed due to the pressure of meeting an opponent and an unfamiliar situation I was experiencing for the first time, but if I relaxed, I would win.

So what I could do now.

"Right side. If this attack is blocked, it will fly again."

Before I could finish my words, Lilith really attacked the right. Cheon Sa-yeon's gaze, who had blocked the tip of the sharp sword, fell on me for a brief moment.

Lilith's attack patterns and counterparts, which I saw while helping Cheon Sa-yeon's fight with my wind ability, were still clearly engraved in my mind.

"Aim at its left arm when Lilith comes close again. It's definitely the left arm."

Cheon Sa-yeon's eyes turned slightly downwards. The shoulders were pulled back and the lower body tightened.

Lilith, who flew high from the ceiling, descended towards us again.

"Move as fast as you can."

Cheon Sa-yeon's sword now had no wind ability to help him get to the target quickly. So I had no choice but to leave it to his skill and luck.