316

In this way, everyone on the team got together safely without any injuries. Now it would be great if only we could find the fox.

After exiting the dungeon and returning to the central hall of the mansion, we talked about trying to figure out where the witch might be.

"There seems to be one suspicious place."

Ha Tae-heon, like me, was wearing the same party clothes he was wearing at the end of the Cinderella fairy tale. Awakening similar to when I awoke, he is said to have been this mansion from the time he opened his eyes.

Ha Tae-heon, who looked around the mansion while handling the dolls in the mansion, met Kwon Jeong-han in the last dungeon he went down and kept protecting him.

"Where is that?"

"If you go up the stairs in the middle, you will find a hallway. There is a huge door at the end of it, but it has never been opened."

At that explanation, I turned my gaze to Kim Woo-jin. As expected, Kim Woo-jin nodded his head with an expression that he knew where it was.

"It is the largest room in the mansion. I use it mainly for meetings."

"I have been to all the rooms inside the mansion. That's the only place I haven't checked."

"All right. We should go there first."

We moved to the place Ha Tae-heon told us about. As we climbed the stairs and entered the hallway, dozens of dolls crawled out of the darkness and blocked our path.

Park Geon-ho, who saw the tightly packed doll, said a word with his mouth whistling and making the sound of the wind.

"It seems certain there is something out there."

"Everyone be careful."

Unlike the dolls encountered in the dungeon, these dolls have A-class and S-class energy.

The faces seen above the mask strangely resembled the team members. They were the same dolls I encountered when I first came to Rapunzel Tower. It will be faster and stronger than a doll without energy.

"They are stronger than before. You two come behind me."

I raised my spirits by sending Min Ah-rin and Kwon Jeong-han behind me. Huung, the strong wind that came from me entwined Cheon Sa-yeon, Ha Tae-heon, Park Geon-ho, and Kim Woo-jin, who were standing in front of me.

Geek, Geek.

Sensing the aura emanating from us, the dolls grotesquely twisted their joints and raised their weapons. In response, Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon, who pulled out their long swords, jumped out at the same time.

Kwajijik! Kwajik!

The sound of dolls breaking and collapsing filled the hallway. The two SS class in the lead cleared the way, and the other team members blocked the puppets from the right and left.

The dolls filled with the limited space of the corridor were melted at an incredible speed by Cheon Sa-yeon's ability of constantly burning blood. For Cheon Sa-yeon, there was no better situation than having numerous enemies gathered in one space.

Between the flying black ashes and the collapsing doll army, the huge door Ha Tae-heon had spoken of was revealed. Min Ah-rin, who followed me well without lagging behind, shouted.

"More subordinates are coming!"

A new group of dolls came up the stairs we had passed. I used my energy once more, clicking my tongue at the number that seemed to be twice as large as the crowd of dolls in the hallway.