352

double update bc i didnt post anything yesterday ^^

minor change : Praus cult --> Praus believers

-------

"This is crazy, call for backup! Support in front of the statue, ahhh!"

"Ru, run away!"

The guild members, who had been staring in fascination at the gate created by the Praus believers using movement items, began to be helplessly attacked by the monster that appeared in an instant.

"Come back! Get out of here!"

Lee Joo-ha quickly fired her gun and evacuated the guild members. I was also trying to raise the wind so that people could run away faster.

Kooong!

"Ugh......!"

An object flew from somewhere and exploded with a loud noise. Ha Tae-heon managed to catch my body as I flew away, unable to withstand the shock and the heat.

Dozens of Praus believers behind Samael attacked. After dealing with a hectic wave of monsters and an attack by a group of believers, our surroundings instantly turned into chaos.

"Cheon Sa-yeon!"

While everyone else was running away, Cheon Sa-yeon alone ran toward the Praus believers. Ha Tae-heon, who had left the stumbling me in the care of Park Geon-ho, also hurriedly chased after Cheon Sa-yeon with an SS-rank sword.

"Yi-gyeol-ssi, the blood......!"

"Not, ugh, not right now."

The area around my right eye was moist. It seemed like my forehead had just been torn by the explosion and blood was flowing. I sent Min Ah-rin back, roughly wiping away the blood that was blocking my vision, and raised the wind.

Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon, who received my wind, struggled forward, slicing through the monsters. There was a contrast between the flames starting from Cheon Sa-yeon's body and the black dust rushing from Ha Tae-heon.

'There are too many.'

However, due to the number of monsters and the barrage of attacks that were so dense that the Praus believers were obscured, it seemed difficult even for the two SS-rank to make their way through.

Even now, monsters were still pouring out of the gate opened by the jewel. When I saw the jewels floating in the air glowing red, I thought that if I broke them, the gate would disappear.

"Ugh, what about support? What about the support team?"

Lee Joo-ha, who shot a bullet exactly into the head of the monster that had jumped up with its mouth open and exploded, shouted, and the Roheon guild member who was fighting beside her responded with a miserable expression.

"Th, they say they can't come."

"What?"

"It is said that monsters have appeared again in areas that have been cleared. They are re-inspecting the entire Gwanghwamun area, so they don't have any manpower to send here, ugh!"

The employee who was reporting was stabbed in the shoulder by the claws of a monster that came down from the sky.

A guild member who had both shoulders pierced by a monster's claws that looked like eagle's claws was almost dragged away, but Alice quickly flew in and shot it to save him.

From that point on, the flying monsters that filled the sky came down like missiles and started hunting them. People who were already distracted by the huge number of monsters were unable to run away when they were attacked by flying monsters.