337

"Hmm... 'You have to get in at all costs'... It's definitely meaningful."

After leaving Park Byeong-seok's house, we gave up our plan to visit the homes of the victims in the data handed over by Hyde and returned to the guild. When I arrived at Requiem with Kim Woo-jin, I immediately went to see Cheon Sa-yeon.

As I relayed the story I heard from Park Byeong-seok to the team members gathered in the representative office, Cheon Sa-yeon touched the corner of his mouth with complicated eyes.

"If the place they have to enter is the gate... There is a high probability that it matches the case we are currently investigating."

"Yes. But right now, we can't make a definite decision."

What Cheon Sa-yeon said was correct. It was clear that the Praus cult was planning something, so we had to move carefully. If we make a wrong guess and focus our energy on a strange place, irreversible problems may arise.

We had to accurately figure out the whereabouts of the Praus cult and stop their plan. In order to do that, 'evidence' was needed that the people renting the gate were related to the Praus cult.

Park Geon-ho, who was listening to the conversation between me and Cheon Sa-yeon, opened his mouth.

"Did you say Hyde? If that friend safely joins Roheon, I think he will take notice of the work we requested."

"Yes. Even though the situation is frustrating, I will have to wait until new information comes in."

From now on, Roheon will take charge of the victims and meet them one by one, including Park Byeong-seok, who was forced to become a member of the Praus cult due to the ability that is able to control his mind.

It became clear through Park Byeong-seok that they were people connected to the Praus cult, so there was no need for me and Ha Tae-heon to go around and make our faces known. If we were not careful, there was a chance that the scope of our activities would become known to the Praus cult.

Catching the tail of the Praus cult was much more difficult than I thought. As I let out a quiet sigh out of frustration, Cheon Sa-yeon  smiled and said with an understanding smile.

"If you rush, nothing will be resolved, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see for now. And there is one customer who will come tomorrow."

"Is it a guest?"

"A guest from Australia."

"Australia? Is it the person involved in the gate kickback case that Edward mentioned?"

"To some extent."

When Cheon Sa-yeon winked, Woo Seo-hyuk, who was standing next to him, took out a document he was holding and handed it to me.

"It's an Australian guild called Rio."

"Rio... The number of gates they own is quite large. Did they lend one of these to kickback traders?"

"Yes. They say they found and investigated both the people who entered by borrowing the gate and the gate manager, so they must know details about the incident."

"Hmm..."

Even so, it seems like there was an exchange with Requiem from the beginning, to the point where they came all the way to Korea and told us the contents. While reading the description of Rio Guild in the document, I discovered something somewhat unique.

"More than 80% of their guild members have the ability to transform? Is this true?"

"It's true that all the world's shapeshifters are gathered there."