234

We came into the hotel not far from Kwon Se-hyun's store, Dies, and rented three double rooms and one triple room.

Cheon Sa-yeon and Woo Seo-hyuk, Kwon Jeong-han and Park Geon-ho shared the same room, and Kim Woo-jin and Ha Tae-heon shared a triple room with me. Min Ah-rin shared a room with Edward as I decided to send Fox with her because she might be in danger.

"It's late at night, so there's nothing we can do today, but we have to do something tomorrow. It's getting complicated."

For future plans, we all gathered together in the largest triple room. Kwon Jeong-han, who was looking at his cell phone, looked up at Park Geon-ho's words.

"All electronic devices, including cell phones, are dead. It's like we're inside the gate."

"Still, I'm glad I can use my ability properly. It would have been much more dangerous if I can't use my ability."

I turned my head to look at Edward. Edward, who had stared blankly into the air with his eyes full of light powder without focus, soon stopped his ability.

"It's not the kind of hallucination that just touches the mind."

"Then this hotel... does everything you see on the outside are real?"

"Right. There is no big difference from reality. However, since it's a created space, the flow of time and the outside will definitely be different. Simply put... a day here may be an hour outside. Of course, it could be the other way around."

Ha Tae-heon, who heard the explanation, clicked his tongue with an annoyed expression.

"It doesn't matter if it goes faster than real-time, but if it's the other way around, things will get complicated."

"We need to figure out how to get out of here as quickly as possible."

Cheon Sa-yeon, who was thinking quietly without saying a word, opened his mouth.

"It seems like it would be better to go back to the place where we first came from."

"You mean that bar from before?"

"Yeah. There must be a reason why we got there in the first place."

At the suggestion that came with a calm voice, I looked at Cheon Sa-yeon quietly. In this situation where there were no clues, it was true that we had to look at the place we first arrived at.

'I think there must be another reason.'

It was clear that Cheon Sa-yeon wanted to meet Kwon Se-hyun again. Yes, it wouldn't change the result.

I... Kwon Se-hyun didn't know about Cheon Sa-yeon. No, he didn't know the current Cheon Sa-yeon. The only thing he knew was Cheon Sa-yeon living in the 'Abyss'.

'In the end, this is going to happen.'

It was enough to guess that Cheon Sa-yeon wouldn't give up easily just by looking at his face.

And to be honest, I also agreed with Cheon Sa-yeon's opinion to some extent. To get out of this space, you have to meet Kwon Se-hyun. Even if I didn't want to.

"We were kicked out like that earlier, but I don't know if they will welcome us even if we go to visit them."

"Hmm, if we beg maybe they let us come in?"

"Then I will just leave it to Team Leader."

"Woo Seo-hyuk. Go to a nearby store tomorrow morning to buy clothes and simple necessities. It can be dangerous alone, so you can go with Park Geon-ho and Kwon Jeong-han, who are talking now."