211

While in the car, I looked at the map of the inside club prepared in advance in the back seat. There were elevators at either end of the building to easily move from the first floor to the fourth floor.

Elevators were always guarded by one guard, so it was said that the third and fourth floors, where the secret rooms and VIP rooms were located, could only be accessed through confirmation.

"Since it's a party day, the internal control will be stronger than usual."

"It would be. At other times, it would have been better to mix with ordinary people..."

I answered, folding the guide map.

"This time, we need to get as much attention as possible. No matter who the opponent is."

That way, the drug dealers would approach you. Park Geon-ho, who was tapping the steering wheel with his finger at my words, opened his mouth.

"What should I call your name?"

"My name?"

I blinked at the sudden question.

"Anyway, our positions are bodyguards who came out for a night drink with the immature master, so we have to use honorifics, but... I think it would look a little weird if we didn't call your name at all."

"It means you have to come up with a false name."

"It would definitely be convenient. It's the same for me and Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk."

"It would be better to decide now. Do you have any names you want?"

The name I want... After a moment's hesitation, I spoke the most familiar name.

"Kwon Se-hyun... I'll go with this."

"Kwon Se-hyun?"

"You mean Kwon Se-hyun?"

It would be less awkward to use a familiar name rather than an unfamiliar name. I asked Park Geon-ho and Woo Seo-hyuk, who showed a surprising reaction.

"Yes. Is it strange?"

"It's not strange."

Park Geon-ho, who smiled with an unknown meaning, nodded his head.

"That's nice, Kwon Se-hyun. Easy to call. Then, from now on, until we leave the club, I'll call you Kwon Se-hyun."

"All right."

There was nothing wrong with that.

"Since I and Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk aren't very important, let's make them moderately. What about Park Geun-ho (박근호) and Woo Soo-hyuk (우수혁)?"

"...isn't it too rough?"

"So what. You're okay with that, right, Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk?"

"It doesn't matter."

Surprisingly, Woo Seo-hyuk accepted the alias 'Woo Soo-hyuk' without saying much. In this case, it meant that the two of them were quite compatible with it.

Having sorted out the necessary contents to some extent, we turned our attention to the club building that was slowly starting to show.

* * *

We parked the car in the parking lot right next to the club and came out to see a lot of people enjoying a Saturday night. Checking that 11 o'clock had passed on my watch, I went straight to the club.

"We can't be late, let's go right in."

As the platinum blonde-haired me, which was rare in Korea, and the taller Park Geon-ho and Woo Seo-hyuk approached the club building, the eyes of the people standing around turned to this side. Among them, a few women gathered together and their eyes met me as if to pass.