355

Samael, who immediately found the target to use, bent down and whispered in Han Yi-gyeol's ear.

『Roheon Guild's SS-rank Deputy Master?』

Han Yi-gyeol's tightly closed eyelids twitched when he heard Samael's words, imbued with mind control. The mirror echoed the same words.

[Roheon Guild's SS-rank Deputy Master?]

[Deputy Master? Ha Tae-heon is not the deputy master. Will he become the deputy master in the next volume?]

"Hmm......"

Samael tilted his head at the unexpected answer. Then he immediately shifted his attention to Ha Tae-heon, who was standing next to Cheon Sa-yeon.

"Does our Deputy Master Ha Tae-heon know what we're seeing in the mirror item right now?"

"......."

Ha Tae-heon narrowed his eyes at Samael's casual conversation with him.

Samael laughed at Ha Tae-heon, who was showing his displeasure obviously, and whispered again in Han Yi-gyeol's ear.

『I wonder if there's also Cheon Sa-yeon in that book.』

The man with blond hair asked a similar question to Samael.

[What about Cheon Sa-yeon? Requiem's Master.]

[Isn't he a rival? He appeared from the beginning.]

『Is Cheon Sa-yeon SS-rank too?』

[Is Cheon Sa-yeon SS-rank too?]

[Yeah.]

Things are going really interesting. Samael smiled deeply beneath the mask.

Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon appeared in the novel that Han Yi-gyeol read. He hasn't figured everything out yet, but if the contents of that novel are true.......

"I think that book served as a gateway."

Azazel spoke exactly what he had in mind. Samael could not hide his joyful feelings at the development, which was more interesting than expected.

In addition, he became more interested in Han Yi-gyeol, who was unconscious. Even when he kidnapped him before, he liked his uncompromising personality, but he never thought he would hide such a secret. He began to truly desire him.

"That's right. It looks like Han Yi-gyeol is not from this world. It must be similar to the monsters that came here through the gate."

"It's possible not only for monsters, but also for humans."

"Han Yi-gyeol is the first person to cross over. If the Doctor had been alive, he would have seen for himself what changes had occurred in his body."

Samael clicked his tongue in disappointment and delved into Han Yi-gyeol's head again to get more information.

『Is Han Yi-gyeol also in the novel?』

[Then what about Han Yi-gyeol?]

[...... What?]

『Who is Han Yi-gyeol?』

[Who is Han Yi-gyeol?]

The blond man mimicked Samael's words. Just when he thought that the answer would definitely come this time.

Ji-ing!

An ear-piercing noise rang out from the mirror item floating in the air. In addition to the noise, ripples appeared on the mirror surface and the image shook slightly.

"Azazel, why is the item doing that?"

"...I'll check it out right away."

Azazel also showed a rare embarrassed reaction. The mirror item connected to Han Yi-gyeol's mind was nothing short of a masterpiece of conversion that Azazel had been working on for a long time.