255

After being dragged into the hotel room with both arms held together like a criminal being arrested, I was forcibly seated in front of Min Ah-rin, who was making a scary expression.

"Yi-gyeol-ssi."

"Yes..."

Piiik, piik! Pik! Piik!

I calmly answered while holding Fox, who was crying nonstop with irritation in my arms. There was nothing to say, even if I had ten mouths.

When I looked up, I saw their cold faces. Cheon Sa-yeon, Park Geon-ho, and Kwon Jeong-han, who were smiling, also had cold eyes.

As I looked at her without giving an excuse, Min Ah-rin took a deep breath and said.

"I'll start with treatment first and then scold you. Take off your hat and mask."

"Um..."

That's even scarier. Suppressing the desire to run away, I slowly took off the hat and mask and raised my head. Then, everyone's expressions became even more distorted.

"Does it look that bad?"

"Yi-gyeol-ssi... really..."

I smiled awkwardly at Min Ah-rin's reaction that she was frustrated and Edward, who was standing next to her helplessly, pulled out a small mirror from his inventory and handed it to me.

I thanked him for it and checked my face. There wasn't much of a difference from before, but after some time, bruises started to appear. The band was wet with blood from the torn wound.

'Such a mess.'

Seriously, I was hit by Yoo Shi-hyuk, not someone else, but this was normal. Fox huffed and bit the hand holding the mirror quite hard.

"It doesn't look like it hurts that much."

"Is that what Yi-gyeol-ssi should say now?"

"Ah, I'm sorry."

I guessed I should just keep my mouth shut. Min Ah-rin sighed once more and used her ability, carefully placing her hand on my bruised face. The bright, pure white light slowly flowed out and the throbbing pain quickly disappeared.

I looked in the mirror again and was surprised to see that I had returned to my usual clean face. Healing ability to completely heal wounds was the best I had ever seen.

"Are other places okay?"

"Yes. I'm fine."

"How can that be okay."

Cheon Sa-yeon, who had been watching quietly with his arms crossed, came in with an annoying smile.

"It looks pretty uncomfortable around the stomach too."

"...no way."

He was just needlessly too smart. Although I pretended not to, there was already suspicion in Min Ah-rin's eyes.

"Then why don't you let her take a look. If I'm mistaken, I'll sincerely apologize."

"......"

I swallowed dry saliva at Cheon Sa-yeon's next words. I hadn't seen that yet.

'But I got hit only once though, wouldn't it be better than a face?'

Only a red mark remained and it might be fine. Anyway, there were no cuts or stab wounds, so I didn't think there would be any major problems.

With one last hope, I took hold of the hem of the shirt I was wearing and lifted it up to reveal my belly.

"......"